Game Day Thread: Inauguration

boyst

thanks for your reasonable reply, but wow are you kidding

only jesus himself stood any chance against the first percieved black president to a predominantly white electorate that had finally internalized their brutal string of historical race issue mistakes. the only reason he didnt absolutely crush it was due to his obvious bright green experience level. thats certainly why i didnt vote for him the first time

this second time, yeah she definitely blew it. the devestating mistake was the deplorables comment. i literally stood up and screamed at the tv the first time i heard her say that. why not just endorse trump you stupid ass B word, i think were my words. her second biggest mistake was having the moral infortitude to cheat with the dnc ... and then get caught. and then of course allowing the russians to steal that info in the first place so that they could help install their stooge

the benghazi, the email, and the clinton foundation were at a bare minimum 90% trumped up fake charges executed by a republicanism that has shown thats literally the very best thing they are good at. the karl rove school of brilliant and brutally effective bullѕhit politics. but she could have overcome that if the other things didnt happen

but they did

and we got the stooge

No, the email charges were very serious. Mis-represented as a national security "not protecting classified information" issue. But the real issue - mismanaging federal records and hiding them from Congress - was serious as hell, easily the equivalent of Watergate (which prompted most of the laws she broke with her email server.)

And it was her meaiy-mouthed handling of it that sunk her. C'mon...records retention requirements required that president-elect Obama have his personal Blackberry taken away from him in 2009, but the Secretary of State thinks SHE can user her personal equipment for government business? That is ridiculously transparent.

And if you think the Clinton Foundation conflict-of-interest was over-hyped, read some of the emails in the State Department's online reading room. "Mom, can I borrow the Navy?" No one who supported Clinton should be arguing for Trump's impeachment over emoluments.

And I'm sure there was a lot of "Hey, let's go to the protest, it looks like fun!" If I had been in NYC with friends, I probably would have gone too. Fun people watching outdoors on a nice sunny day, then out for dinner. Sounds like a good time.

And a not insignificant number of men saying "Hey, let's go to the protest, we might get laid!"

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for your reasonable reply, but wow are you kidding

only jesus himself stood any chance against the first percieved black president to a predominantly white electorate that had finally internalized their brutal string of historical race issue mistakes. the only reason he didnt absolutely crush it was due to his obvious bright green experience level. thats certainly why i didnt vote for him the first time

this second time, yeah she definitely blew it. the devestating mistake was the deplorables comment. i literally stood up and screamed at the tv the first time i heard her say that. why not just endorse trump you stupid ass B word, i think were my words. her second biggest mistake was having the moral infortitude to cheat with the dnc ... and then get caught. and then of course allowing the russians to steal that info in the first place so that they could help install their stooge

the benghazi, the email, and the clinton foundation were at a bare minimum 90% trumped up fake charges executed by a republicanism that has shown thats literally the very best thing they are good at. the karl rove school of brilliant and brutally effective bullѕhit politics. but she could have overcome that if the other things didnt happen

but they did

and we got the stooge

I am Jesus Christ returned. This is not a lie. I promise and my dad (also me) would strike me (myself) down.

As the coolest Jew carpenter ever I tell you that you are wrong. About everything.

PS. #jet fuel can't melt steel Beams

Jesus ...out

Edited by Boyst62

Are you now going to tell us that Benghazi WAS caused by a YouTube video?

no that was a terrible event that could have happened to any ss. virtually every embassy requests more security funds, especially those in hazardous countries. i recall seeing an estimate that if every such request was fulfulled it would cost, well, ridiculously enormous amounts of money. it was a random event precipitated by violent head-f***ked people that infect one of our religions. thats pretty much it

Are you now going to tell us she was okay as SoS with having ONLY a private server?

no it was reckless but its disingenuous to pretend she was the only one. this gubmint email thing has been rediculous for a long time and should have been put a halt to long ago. do we recall how karl rove broke campaign laws by having all correspondence go through the RNC servers? and then when the contents were subpoenaed their IT guy (which i used to be) was suddenly 'oh backup? what are backups? oh those things. yeah we lost all those. yeah amazing thing these computers, eh?"

so yes, it was foolish for her to give republicans that opening. its probably the best example of her hubris tripping her up, thinking she didnt have to worry about little weasels who can turn even totally non-important things into the biggest scandal you ever heard of. its actually evil brilliance. but its still evil,

Are you now going to tell us the Clinton Foundation was not a money-laundering operation for foreign countries that support terrorists? Is this NYT story fake news?

i recall that article when it came out. there certainly are some borderline activities deserving of criticism in the clinton foundation. but their experience as lawyers kept them from crossing that borderline. that kind of foundation is always going to benefit from time to time with a political leader at the helm, especially two as well known, and in bubbas case popular, as the clintons. im not comfortable with it, but it is what it is. and it wasnt illegal. and certainly not even close to disqualifying her as a candidate

Are you now going to tell us that Benghazi WAS caused by a YouTube video?

Are you now going to tell us she was okay as SoS with having ONLY a private server?

Are you now going to tell us the Clinton Foundation was not a money-laundering operation for foreign countries that support terrorists? Is this NYT story fake news?

wth. my editor isnt working right. i knew i deleted that last set of questions but it showed up anyway. where the hell is that button i axed you guys about?

no that was a terrible event that could have happened to any ss. virtually every embassy requests more security funds, especially those in hazardous countries. i recall seeing an estimate that if every such request was fulfulled it would cost, well, ridiculously enormous amounts of money. it was a random event precipitated by violent head-f***ked people that infect one of our religions. thats pretty much it

no it was reckless but its disingenuous to pretend she was the only one. this gubmint email thing has been rediculous for a long time and should have been put a halt to long ago. do we recall how karl rove broke campaign laws by having all correspondence go through the RNC servers? and then when the contents were subpoenaed their IT guy (which i used to be) was suddenly 'oh backup? what are backups? oh those things. yeah we lost all those. yeah amazing thing these computers, eh?"

so yes, it was foolish for her to give republicans that opening. its probably the best example of her hubris tripping her up, thinking she didnt have to worry about little weasels who can turn even totally non-important things into the biggest scandal you ever heard of. its actually evil brilliance. but its still evil,

i recall that article when it came out. there certainly are some borderline activities deserving of criticism in the clinton foundation. but their experience as lawyers kept them from crossing that borderline. that kind of foundation is always going to benefit from time to time with a political leader at the helm, especially two as well known, and in bubbas case popular, as the clintons. im not comfortable with it, but it is what it is. and it wasnt illegal. and certainly not even close to disqualifying her as a candidate

you lose cred to say everyone else does it so JTS bit a big deal

i recall that article when it came out. there certainly are some borderline activities deserving of criticism in the clinton foundation. but their experience as lawyers kept them from crossing that borderline.

Yup, once you have two politician lawyers in charge and billions of dollars flowing, you can put it in the vault that everything is on the up and up! :lol:

I am Jesus Christ returned. This is not a lie. I promise and my dad (also me) would strike me (myself) down.

As the coolest Jew carpenter ever I tell you that you are wrong. About everything.

PS. #jet fuel can't melt steel Beams

Jesus ...out

lmao! that was awesome

Yup, once you have two politician lawyers in charge and billions of dollars flowing, you can put it in the vault that everything is on the up and up! :lol:

yeah. like what did you expect? they are f***king politicans. did you forget the politicians book of rules? if it aint illegal you can usually get away with it. put two lawyers on the books and youre sorta asking yourself to get f***ed on the borderlines

why do you think black politicians get caught so much? they dont have much practice! take it from me black folks, study the white politicians tiptoeing techniques. saves you from the joint

The photo pastajoe posted was taken earlier in the morning, maybe an hour before Trump was sworn in (and earlier than the photo caption says). The accompanying Obama inauguration photo was taken much later, during Obama's speech. The two are hardly comparable.

Dishonest reporting, like you said.

tenor.gif

Jim Bourg

January 22 at 4:29pm ·

I am seeing a lot of inaccurate talk and allegations online about the crowd photos from Friday's Trump inauguration that are simply not borne out by the FACTS. Now I see my own friends reposting this disinformation on Facebook.

Only one news organization had a still photographer atop the Washington monument for the inauguration and I assigned him to be there. This photo by Reuters News Pictures staff photographer Lucas Jackson was taken at 12:01:18 p.m. on Friday and not much earlier as many people are trying to claim.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154857353398418&set=a.6444473417.8344.587178417&type=3&theater

16114805_10154857353398418_3095435222732

lol i remember that video. i also remember saying to myself yeah an old white guy getting chatted up by a cute chick secretly filming him thinking what stories can he tell that will get him to dick her. god i hate to admit it but i would face that temptation myself

but yeah id like to see some evidence

Jim Bourg

I am seeing a lot of inaccurate talk and allegations online about the crowd photos from Friday's Trump inauguration that are simply not borne out by the FACTS. Now I see my own friends reposting this disinformation on Facebook.

Only one news organization had a still photographer atop the Washington monument for the inauguration and I assigned him to be there. This photo by Reuters News Pictures staff photographer Lucas Jackson was taken at 12:01:18 p.m. on Friday and not much earlier as many people are trying to claim.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154857353398418&set=a.6444473417.8344.587178417&type=3&theater

1) I found that same crowd shot on a capture of the live feed from BBC, time-stamped at 11:10am (4:10 GMT).

2) bull **** that was taken by a Reuters photographer. That's from the National Mall Earthcam on the Washington Monument. That is easily verifiable.

Now please explain to me why the people who believe that Hillary lost because of fake news posted on Facebook insist on believing everything posted to Facebook?????

2) bull **** that was taken by a Reuters photographer. That's from the National Mall Earthcam on the Washington Monument. That is easily verifiable.

wow for real? well they already got caught trying to elbow out the voters, i guess this wouldnt even be that shocking. but you would think they would know better

how about you easily verify it for me?

lmao! that was awesome

yeah. like what did you expect? they are f***king politicans. did you forget the politicians book of rules? if it aint illegal you can usually get away with it. put two lawyers on the books and youre sorta asking yourself to get f***ed on the borderlines

why do you think black politicians get caught so much? they dont have much practice! take it from me black folks, study the white politicians tiptoeing techniques. saves you from the joint

as you can tell i am hardly a right wing conservative... and i wanted anyone but Trump as long as it was not Hillary. but since trump has been speaking in the few weeks before the election and the actions since, whlie some times childish, he has done a good thing and hopefully can reduce the role of federal government

also, meathead, see below. you're not ****head. pasta joe is ****head because he had already seen proof.

tenor.gif

Jim Bourg

16114805_10154857353398418_3095435222732

hi ****head. eat ****

http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Edited by Boyst62

im not really fully getting boyst yet. im both scared and intrigued. boy dont seem right but something remains interesting. filter was closing but its been put on pause. proceed

at least im not a ****head. not sure which **** that means but ... yay not a ****head. take that mom

lol i remember that video. i also remember saying to myself yeah an old white guy getting chatted up by a cute chick secretly filming him thinking what stories can he tell that will get him to dick her. god i hate to admit it but i would face that temptation myself

but yeah id like to see some evidence

Says the boy who thinks he is immune to cognitive bias. Got to give Meathead credit ... he likes to tell whoppers.

im not really fully getting boyst yet. im both scared and intrigued. boy dont seem right but something remains interesting. filter was closing but its been put on pause. proceed

at least im not a ****head. not sure which **** that means but ... yay not a ****head. take that mom

i'm sort of mysterious in a Brittany kind of way.

**** head is like being full of Tiberius. or walking in the dog park and stepping in some tiberius ****.

whats a tiberius again? i forgot

it's tiberius. at one point bull **** would change to stevestojan automatically, like kitty vs. p*ssy

though, i am not sure if its still out there but c*ck used to filter to beerball. but now it appears to be gugny.

Edited by Boyst62

whats a tiberius again? i forgot

This is Tiberius. As Pliny the Elder said, he is the gloomiest of men. He was grand uncle to Caligula - perhaps the worst reprobate to be Emperor, he himself took pleasure in having an island filled with dwarfs, exotic animals, and young children that he routinely molested at his leisure for his pleasure. You know - much like today's Hollywood elite who travel on private jets to a private island in the Caribbean with underage hookers onboard and at the compound, or over to Thailand where they pay to have sex with children. But they're Dems, so it's okay...

800px-Tiberius%2C_Romisch-Germanisches_M