Game Day Thread: Inauguration

boyst

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

comparison-withtime-1024x576.jpg

Comparison of Obama's 2009 crowd vs Trump's "Yuge, biggest ever" crowd. I see alot of empty whites, and I'm not just talking about the crowd.

Just when you think the "wins" for the butthurt left can't get any smaller......

comparison-withtime-1024x576.jpg

Comparison of Obama's 2009 crowd vs Trump's "Yuge, biggest ever" crowd. I see alot of empty whites, and I'm not just talking about the crowd.

Yes, he understands that reality is bull, its all about spin. If enough people believe something it is true

Get back to me next Friday and let's count all the people who actually care about this.

It's fake. That photo is from the concert yesterday, I think. I know I saw it yesterday, regardless.

!@#$ PastaHead, just laugh at that HillBilly tweet I posted, it just keeps getting better because your imagination runs wild on the Hill vs Bill ramifications. I bet Bill will come out and occasionally support some of Trump's decisions. PastaHead is no fun at all.

Edited by HoF Watkins

This is the best yet. MUST SEE!

https://twitter.com/luckyjimsling/status/822499691900391426

I know... Just checked it out (never did modern social media outside this board... If you want to call a forum "social media") But as a lib, I don't see it as much as the skater girl. Hillary from your link looks like a more genuine smile.

Maybe I gotta hate more to see it?

I know... Just checked it out (never did modern social media outside this board... If you want to call a forum "social media") But as a lib, I don't see it as much as the skater girl. Hillary from your link looks like a more genuine smile.

You see a smile as she's looking at Bill? :lol: Was Michelle beaming in your world too?

But I can't blame Bill. We've really upped our game with Melania, Ivanka and Tiffany.

Edited by KD in CA

hahhaha, good one. Anything is funny to me right now.

How about this one (it's not funny either)... https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/822519771568738304

Edited by HoF Watkins

You know with all the fake schit out there... I just wanna see what he is looking @? Is that being a "jerk"?

Maybe they can finally even out the prison demographics by filling the prisons with these brats?

You know in the military, the term "brat" is an endearing term. Maybe some come from military families.

;-)