Game Day Thread: Inauguration

boyst

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've developed gout over the last two months.

I can't remember anymore. Who did PastaJoe blame for Hillary losing in 2008?

Obama won fair and square without outside interference. Her vote on the Iraq War resolution was not in sync with the majority of Democrats who agreed with Obama's vote against it, and wanted the next president to withdraw our troops from Iraq.

Obama won fair and square without outside interference. Her vote on the Iraq War resolution was not in sync with the majority of Democrats who agreed with Obama's vote against it, and wanted the next president to withdraw our troops from Iraq.

What'd I tell you. "Because of the failed policies of the Bush administration..."

I love this! You guys really think this GOP majority will last into the foreseeable future. The bigger they are...

Exactly! The burden is squarely on them to make a phucked up culture happy.

Maybe they will throw single-payer @ them?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2017/01/20/trumps-stealth-health-plan-could-be-medicare-for-all/#17506e502e22

Yeah... And the Pats** won a bunch of Super Bowls "fair n square" too...

Whats your point... Those Lombardis aren't going anywhere.