Rick Dennison new O Coord

Heitz

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but look at the posts here laughing at Saint Doug's hire in Jacksonville along with the boy wonder OC.

Why? B/C they coached here and we feel like we know them pretty well.

The same is true in every city with a team. Not good that Denver is happy to see him go, assuming that is accurate of most of the fan base there.

Im not saying it is.

You can find Patriots fans on twitter who think Brady needs to go every time he throws a pick.

And he did kind of make sense then... a glorified OC to sort the O out and let Schwartz retain full control of the D was what was required.

No, no, no.......that wouldn't have worked..........we've been told by people like The Big Cat that the Bills defense under Schwartz was overrated and unsustainable. :flirt:

We can't have nice things. :thumbsup:

but you're looking at fans tweets....there is better research out there

What says more - 25 years on the Broncos coaching staff, or fans on Twitter?

That right, Twitter. We live in a digital age bro...

These are the types of headlines that make me hate the media. "Grueling" search and I'm hoping they go into detail on the number of coaches interviewed, the time spent with each, the discussions of each's offensive philosophy, you know, what made it grueling. Zero, zilch, nada about the what the headline alludes to. There is a 26 second picture montage over which text about the candidate is provided, it's titled as above, nothing about grueling. Just horrible. Bills Wire is dead to me now, first and last time I'll ever visit. Shame on me.

As for the hire. Whatever, been whatever this whole off season. Team and ownership have sucked the life out of me. I'm in complete proof it mode, I'll withhold judgement until I can make one with any rational thought.