I don't want those people in my neighborhood Episode #246

Facebook was made to look down on other people. Why are we surprised that its founder looks down on other people?

Lol, I don't think that was the intent, but it has become full of insecure dooshbags, armchair activists, and other retards. Facebook is the sewer of interpersonal human activity.

Zuckerberg probably does have security and other things to consider in his status, but stiff arming people out of their land is about a ****ty thing to do as any.

Lol, I don't think that was the intent, but it has become full of insecure dooshbags, armchair activists, and other retards. Facebook is the sewer of interpersonal human activity.

Zuckerberg probably does have security and other things to consider in his status, but stiff arming people out of their land is about a ****ty thing to do as any.

Facebook started as some kind of "who is sleeping with who" thing at a college. Dollars to donuts it was started because Zuckerberg wasn't sleeping with anybody. So he tried to climb by stepping on other people. Congrats you have billions and can now find more people to step on. Still an insecure douche though.