How Do You Like Me Now ??

T master

Marrone being hired as the Jags next HC is looking for redemption. He is hiring mostly the same coaches that he had in place while he was in B/lo, i think before it is over he will have basically that same staff .

I believe he will do a decent job with the Jags & if he has a winning season will break out the Toby Keith mantra from a few years ago (How Do You Like Me Now) & point it directly at the Bills organization & it's fans.

I'm not sure why he bolted the way he did here but something must have made him think prior to his hire as the Bills HC that he could (& did) need that get out of jail pass that he put in his contract .

I wonder if he has the same clause in this contract ?

This will be the job that cements his legacy in the NFL, if he does the same in a couple of years & QUITS like he did here he will probably never get another HC job unless he wins every year that he is there because winning is the cure to all ills in the NFL .

But if he is mediocre as i hope he is the Bills will be able to say, See he is that guy, but if he is a winner there with mostly the same staff then the Bills as usual will look like the Bills once again ...

Edited by T master