The Trump Economy

GG

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was responding to the budget agreement just passed which raised spending. Added to the tax cut, and where's that fiscal responsibility they were so concerned about when Barry was president?

You're throwing in a totally different discussion and calling me intellectually dishonest...takes one to know one I guess...:P

4 minutes ago, TPS said:

Does her joke hurt your feelings? What happened to you guys on the right? You're turning into liberals...

Of course it didn't hurt my feelings.  But imagine if the joke was reversed

10 minutes ago, GG said:

Of course it didn't hurt my feelings.  But imagine if the joke was reversed

Geez, you, meazza, tasker all seem a little sensitive. Tom, say something to restore my faith in this place...

Just now, TPS said:

Geez, you, meazza, tasker all seem a little sensitive. Tom, say something to restore my faith in this place...

Maybe getting tired of the constant hypocrisy of the left.   Just need to hold out a bit longer for Trump to go away, and then see the snowflakes really turn on one another.

22 minutes ago, TPS said:

Does her joke hurt your feelings? What happened to you guys on the right? You're turning into liberals...

Oh, please. If someone made a joke like this about a liberal politician, Obama would call a special session of congress to address how stupid people are.

11 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Oh, please. If someone made a joke like this about a liberal politician, Obama would call a special session of congress to address how stupid people are.

Of course, that's old news that we expect. But you right wingers must be drinking something lately with a lot of o estrogen in it... 

17 minutes ago, TPS said:

Of course, that's old news that we expect. But you right wingers must be drinking something lately with a lot of o estrogen in it... 

Sorry, sister. You can't expect to spend eight years yelling "FIRE!" any time someone even mentions Barry's name, and not think you're going to get crushed with embarrassment once the tide turned.

The meltdown has been epic, and we thank you for the stream of elite Hollywood liberals making you all look dumber than ever.

59 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Sorry, sister. You can't expect to spend eight years yelling "FIRE!" any time someone even mentions Barry's name, and not think you're going to get crushed with embarrassment once the tide turned.

The meltdown has been epic, and we thank you for the stream of elite Hollywood liberals making you all look dumber than ever.

Sorry, I’m an independent. I can laugh at both sides. 

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

So all this screaming about deficits and debt while Obama was president was just playing politics with our government and the economy? 

Fraud 

If you spent less time parroting the party line and more time actually talking to people here you would find that most of us who were opposed to Obama's reckless spending are just as unhappy with big Government Republicans

7 hours ago, GG said:

So uprovoked assault is ok?

To some on the Left, being a Republican is provocation enough