The Trump Economy

GG

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

What? :lol:

I think our long, peaceful border is a testament to the power of ACTUAL free trade.

most Canadians feel we are being ripped off 100%

nice to see Americans think the Pact was (WAS) fair

13 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

How so

you know how Bills fans fell the Pats get all the calls?  far worse than that...

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah, but you were part of the British Empire for so long, you're used to it.

I try to take a realistic view of the situation....

On 1/30/2018 at 12:01 AM, B-Man said:

UNEXPECTEDLY !!

Exxon Mobil announces $35 billion in new US investments over 5 years, citing tax reform

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/29/exxon-mobil-to-invest-50-billion-in-us-over-5-years-citing-tax-reform.html

I guess Trump's twitter campaign against corporate America paid off. They don't want him calling them out anymore, so they say the investiments they would have made anyway are partly because of tax reform. Blah blah

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I guess Trump's twitter campaign against corporate America paid off. They don't want him calling them out anymore, so they say the investiments they would have made anyway are partly because of tax reform. Blah blah

So?

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

a prison shrink in the family told me about the cool meds he has to really enforce peace and silence in seconds

just thinking about them, no reason...

39 minutes ago, GG said:

Strong job AND wage growth in January

No more Jimmy Carter Misery Index (23% inflation plus 18% unemployment equals 41 misery points)

and

No more Obama New Normal (jobs are gone forever, sorry you were born, !@#$ off and die)

2 hours ago, GG said:

Strong job AND wage growth in January

Nonsense, to the extent that it's not Nazi/Racist breadcrumb growth, it was due to Obama's strong leadership.

Edited by Koko78

4 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

If ever there was a party that needed fresh leadership, the current Dems are it. 

We’ll, Okra told them to kiss off. She wasn’t interested. Maybe they should talk to Puxatawny Phil. He drew quite a crowd this morning - bigger than those at most of Hillary’s campaign events - and they stayed outside for hours in the cold waiting to hear what he had to say. They might have a winner there.