The Trump Economy

GG

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Yeh I meant to write 'unless literally everything is related to crypto'

it is the future though. the only question is, when will that future arrive and what will be the driver.

the planned crash??? 

Edited by Foxx

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

it is the future though. the only question is, when will that future arrive. and, what will be the driver. 

I know you believe that. I have my doubts, especially seeing as how it's proven just as susceptible to speculation as government backed currency. 

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Bank of England didn't need to invade the UK, it used the UK to invade every other country on the planet (almost) over the reign of the Empire since 1694. WW2 opened China up to a central banking system. In 1913 the US invited them in (after the Titanic disaster took out the only opposition :ph34r:).  

I haven't looked into Russia beyond the Rothschild ownership of their central bank since 1860. 

One cabal faction versus the other. :ph34r:

So, in effect nobody of note was really invaded in order to force a central bank on them.

BTW, Rothchilds have as much impact on global finance as Donald Trump has on the NY real estate market.  Time for you to update your cabal theories.

45 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Everyone talking about the illuminati, Soros, and cabal...  The Duke Bros. have been the heel of the economy for decades ever since they reared the market on FCOJ.

The only "rearing" going on in that film is when the gorilla raped the hitman on the train.

When I first heard about Musk's scam , I couldn't;dn't help but  think about Solyndra, a similar scam that Obama  foisted on Silicon Valley. The feds "invested half BILLION  in that place and within a few years it was closed one of their site was found to be contaminated with toxic wastes.

31 minutes ago, GG said:

So, in effect nobody of note was really invaded in order to force a central bank on them.

BTW, Rothchilds have as much impact on global finance as Donald Trump has on the NY real estate market.  Time for you to update your cabal theories.

i guess what your definition of a central bank is, matters. can you define that please.

Edited by Foxx

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

i guess what is your definition of a central bank is matters. can you define that please.

Obviously, a central bank is the third branch of the federal government

6 minutes ago, GG said:

Obviously, a central bank is the third branch of the federal government

obviously. however what government? each individual countries government or would it be that the central bank within those countries may be underlings of a certain central bank. if it is the former, there are essentially only three counties left without a central bank. if it is the latter, then that is where the discussion begins.

Edited by Foxx

Just now, Foxx said:

obviously. however what government? each individual countries government or would it be that the central bank within those countries may underlings of a certain central bank. if it is the former, there are essentially only three counties left without a central bank. if it is the latter, then that is where the discussion begins.

You have to keep your questioning in line with Greggy's reasoning that every central bank is pat of a global cabal designed to keep the nation states and citizenry enslaved to its actions.

2 hours ago, GG said:

You have to keep your questioning in line with Greggy's reasoning that every central bank is pat of a global cabal designed to keep the nation states and citizenry enslaved to its actions.

do you find it odd that the list of countries that didn't have a central bank post new millennium, are the only countries that have been taken down? Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya all existed without a central bank. all three had a puppet installed and suddenly they have central banks. some might even venture that the war in Syria was because their central bank was not a Rothschild operation.

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

do you find it odd that the list of countries that didn't have a central bank post new millennium, are the only countries that have been taken down? Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya all existed without a central bank. all three had a puppet installed and suddenly they have central banks. some might even venture that the war in Syria was because their central bank was not a Rothschild operation.

You forgot Zimbabwe & Haiti.  Ivory Coast also didn't have a well functioning central bank.  Kazakhstan also comes to mind. 

Haven't really checked the financial position of Serbia and Croatia back in the '90's to see if it was centuries old grievances or the lack of central bank that led to the wars.

9 minutes ago, GG said:

You forgot Zimbabwe & Haiti.  Ivory Coast also didn't have a well functioning central bank.  Kazakhstan also comes to mind. 

Haven't really checked the financial position of Serbia and Croatia back in the '90's to see if it was centuries old grievances or the lack of central bank that led to the wars.

way to avoid the question, unless you are saying that you don't think it is odd. might i suggest that you have a blind spot due to your chosen profession? not a slam, just an honest question.

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

way to avoid the question, unless you are saying that you don't think it is odd. might i suggest that you have a blind spot due to your chosen profession? not a slam, just an honest question.

And here I thought you were being sarcastic.

If your question was serious, then it's a moronic premise.  Do you honestly believe that not having a central bank is what caused the government overthrows? 

Central banks are useful in developed or developing economies, not in places where it's still acceptable to wipe your poop with your hands.

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

Or it could be that “shithole countries” have less stability and are more prone to overthrow. And central banking is a block of a stronger country. 

No boogeyman could ever be as effective as you imagine this cabal to be. We don’t organize that well. We don’t keep secrets that well either. 

Conspiracy board that this is, these things get taken seriously on PPP. There is an overepresented group here that is the crazed uncle at Thanksgiving who will never stop talking about he has it all figured out on his conspiracy or latest investment and finally wears you down to an exhausted “fine” so you can eat your pumpkin pie in peace.

I just wish there was one thread to control the conspiracy contagion. But it leaks into every topic. I can’t take a dump without Q reading it for signs of a Rothchild connection to pizzagate. 

Edited by BeginnersMind
  • Haha (+1) 1