The Trump Economy

GG

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, GG said:

It also presumes that everyone's interests are aligned, which couldn't be further from the truth, as demonstrated in the post about Britain's troubled exit from the EU

Yes, and further explained by recent market responses in the US to trade decisions impacting certain industries. I think a coordinated effort as described is unlikely due simply to the complexities involved necessitating potential benefit to a bunch of disparate interests.

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Debt, and leveraging those competing interests against each other, requiring more borrowing, and creating more debt.

Modern economies wouldn't be possible without debt

Is there any thread here without the leakage of this nonsense? Devil baby clothing designed by Israelis (yes that truly is the worst child clothing ever--straight from a dystopian nightmare). Gloria Vanderbilt and the occult. Secret all-controlling cabal overlords.

With Trump as the white knight.

If only the world was so simple and intruiging that it boiled down to a miniseries script like this. 

2 hours ago, GG said:

oh please, according to your logic, there would be more people in the occult than outside.

I get your objections, I do. It sounds nuts. I fully admit that and, as always, fully admit I'm not an expert in economics or economic policy and defer to others here who are (including you). :beer: 

All I can do is point out the bigger connections between groups - and in this case I'm talking about the central banking system in its entirety, beyond just the Fed (IMF/BIS et al).  The occult believers/practitioners are a small subset of the larger cabal - but they use their rituals and "parties" to entrap and dirty up those who aren't into it with blackmail material. It's an old trick, and a good one: go to a fancy party, have some drinks, get chatted up by someone of legal age you desire and go to bed with them... only to wake up with an underage person in bed (or worse) and pictures/video of whatever you were doing with them.  

That's why those Rothschild pictures are so important. It's not a coincidence they happen to be into the same occult imagery and spirit cooking as the western politicians and entertainers. It's a way to signal you're in the club.  

* Side note for the other readers' clarity: This is an easy to slide topic due to the sheer amount of disinformation (particularly the antisemitic variety) that's often attached to it. "If you criticize a Rothschild you're really criticizing all Jews" kind of thing. Anyone who's offended by this topic, I do apologize and don't wish to dwell. None of my critiques are about religion (or at least any religion we recognize), race, creed, or any of that nonsense. It's that kind of slide that keeps the topic taboo and difficult to discuss rationally or hypothetically.

But (imo) it's something that must be discussed if we're really going to talk about our manufactured reality and how to reclaim it.  

45 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

When you control the money supply and wealth of a nation, you control that nation.

Debt, as you later say, is the key. The central banking system is all about creating debt to enslave nations. If you can put an entire nation state into debt to you, you can control that nation state and its people. You can provoke war. You can provoke catastrophe (wherein you are paid to rebuild/restore the damage after the fact, creating more debt and more control). 

That's why the central banking system will never just surrender. You can't ask them to step down, they never will. They must be obliterated, and that's going to cause a lot of pain globally when the mirage of our economic system crumbles. But it's the only way to get rid of this control system - and if we don't, we'll never be truly free. 

How many times does it need to be explained that the financial system is too big and too unwieldy for any kind of uniformity to set in to be able to control anything of value?   Can't wait for you to connect the iluminati to the Solomon Brothers trading floor where a bunch of aggressive Italian traders cooked up the securitization market in 1970's

Just now, GG said:

How many times does it need to be explained that the financial system is too big and too unwieldy for any kind of uniformity to set in to be able to control anything of value?   Can't wait for you to connect the iluminati to the Solomon Brothers trading floor where a bunch of aggressive Italian traders cooked up the securitization market in 1970's

Over the past century and a half there isn't a pattern of non central banking countries being invaded, destroyed, and rebuilt with a central banking system installed?

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Over the past century and a half there isn't a pattern of non central banking countries being invaded, destroyed, and rebuilt with a central banking system installed?

Tell me about the invasions of UK, China, Russia, US where the end result was a central bank that controls all?

1 hour ago, GG said:

It also presumes that everyone's interests are aligned, which couldn't be further from the truth, as demonstrated in the post about Britain's troubled exit from the EU

How does one control the global money supply and wealth of many nations with divergent interests?

Reminder: Soros made his fortune going to war with the Bank of England...and winning.

1 minute ago, GG said:

Tell me about the invasions of UK, China, Russia, US where the end result was a central bank that controls all?

The Bank of England didn't need to invade the UK, it used the UK to invade every other country on the planet (almost) over the reign of the Empire since 1694. WW2 opened China up to a central banking system. In 1913 the US invited them in (after the Titanic disaster took out the only opposition :ph34r:).  

I haven't looked into Russia beyond the Rothschild ownership of their central bank since 1860. 

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Reminder: Soros made his fortune going to war with the Bank of England...and winning.

One cabal faction versus the other. :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Bank of England didn't need to invade the UK, it used the UK to invade every other country on the planet (almost) over the reign of the Empire since 1694. WW2 opened China up to a central banking system. In 1913 the US invited them in (after the Titanic disaster took out the only opposition :ph34r:).  

I haven't looked into Russia beyond the Rothschild ownership of their central bank since 1860. 

One cabal faction versus the other. :ph34r:

Same cabal that blew up the Pacific Rim economies in the mid-90s?  Any updates on that?

1 hour ago, GG said:

Hey!! Keep us Italian Chefs out of this. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GG said:

Can't wait for you to connect the iluminati to the Solomon Brothers trading floor where a bunch of aggressive Italian traders cooked up the securitization market in 1970's

Roman Catholics?  In a Jewish trading house?

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!!!!!111!!!1!!!1

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yessir. The power behind the central banking system won't surrender its power. Ever. Just look at Brexit. If we are going to dismantle the global control system, destroying the central banking system is a necessary requirement. 

Draining the swamp isn't just about cleaning up the DOJ and IC. The plan is much bigger. 

The Fed knows the economy will collapse. They want it to do precisely that. They were banking on being able to blame a war for its implosion when they got HRC into the Oval. Now that plan is impossible - but the economy will still implode because the whole system is a mirage. Though now when it collapses it will rightfully be blamed on the Fed and central banking system. 

Trump is already laying the ground work, and getting people to focus on the Fed - who will continue to raise rates as we head into 2019. He needs people to be focused on the Fed because he needs people to understand who is really responsible for much of the world's horrors.

Want to wake people up fast? Take their money.  

I am genuinely asking this question but why would the uber wealthy elite whose own fortune and money needs a functioning society in order to actually work and benefit them want to destroy the economies that they and their loved ones live in? It seems to me that if you are a central bank you want the money you are issuing to be as valuable as possible (or at least hold some sort of value.) I just don't see how their motives function with their goals? 

If you are a billionaire you want the money and assets you hold to actually sustain their value so that you can continue to live the life of a billionaire. It kind of seems counter intuitive to want control at the cost of destroying the very institutions that allow your lavish wealth to exist. 

12 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Guessing a big correction for 2019 incoming. DJI down over 2%, S&P500 down 1.82%...not limited to tech. So unless literally everything is related crypto, buckle up.

I would say that 2019 things will hum along fairly steadily, the tax cut sugar high will still be felt in 2019 but the shallow nature of the tax cuts (Which in my opinion won't do much to improve consumer demand which is the primary underlying need of the economy) but in 2020 the cracks will start to show like they did in 2007 and the crash will likely come in 2021 similar to 2008. 

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Guessing a big correction for 2019 incoming. DJI down over 2%, S&P500 down 1.82%...not limited to tech. So unless literally everything is related crypto, buckle up.

crypto is crashing big time as well.