The Trump Economy

GG

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Some people, given their track records of success, acquire positions which allow them a good deal of flexibility throughout their day, so long as they deliver on their work.

I can't imagine you understand what that looks like.

Some people do, but that’s not you. 

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was. That's why I made it. ;) 

Why bother thinking for yourself when you can have others do it for you, the Dude way. 

Way to avoid having to show you have any knowledge of the new trade deal you’re lauding on behalf of your diety. 

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was. That's why I made it. ;) 

Why bother thinking for yourself when you can have others do it for you, the Dude way. 

In his defense, he's probably better off, given how poor he is at thinking for himself.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Some people do, but that’s not you. 

Way to avoid having to show you have any knowledge of the new trade deal you’re lauding on behalf of your diety. 

You keep trying that line, but I'm not a Trump guy. I'm politically agnostic, but devoutly anti-fascist. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You keep trying that line, but I'm not a Trump guy. I'm politically agnostic, but devoutly anti-fascist. 

No. Your diety.  Not your deity.  He's criticizing your Slimfast preferences.

• Haha (+1) 1

• Link copied…
  • IMF Chief Lagarde Says Economic Outlook Is Dimming

Remarks set a concerned tone for fund’s annual meetings in Indonesia this month

By 
    Josh Zumbrun
    Updated Oct. 1, 2018 3:59 p.m. ET

WASHINGTON—International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde is raising alarm bells about the health of the global economy, saying international growth may have plateaued.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/imf-chief-lagarde-says-economic-outlook-is-dimming-1538409491?mod=hp_lead_pos9

15 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I can assure you that it is, but don't let it concern you.

Lol, you care waaaaaaay too much about what an internet message board thinks of you. No successful person would. It doesn't fit. You're most likely a 30 year old schmuck, chain smoking cigarettes in moms basement.

13 hours ago, Foxx said:

your being too kind. i once heard that Tom sits when he pees.

There's no doubt. 

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

1. Yes you are a "Trump guy." The only people who follow the incell known as Q are 'Trump guys.'

2. Who cares if you're devoutly anti-fascist if you're not devoutly republican. Trump is NOT a republican, as in 'one who promotes the idea of a representative government.' Trump is obviously an authoritarian who's annoyed by the constraints of our republic. 

3 hours ago, The_Dude said:

1. Yes you are a "Trump guy." The only people who follow the incell known as Q are 'Trump guys.'

2. Who cares if you're devoutly anti-fascist if you're not devoutly republican. Trump is NOT a republican, as in 'one who promotes the idea of a representative government.' Trump is obviously an authoritarian who's annoyed by the constraints of our republic. 

1) Proving yet again that critical thinking and basic reading comprehension are beyond your abilities. 

2) Trump has worked to decentralize power in accordance with our constitution. That's not something an authoritarian who's annoyed by the constraints of our republic does. So you're wrong. Again. Because you're a chucklehead prog fascist who likes to say he's not one. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:
  •  
  •  
  • Link copied…

By 
    Josh Zumbrun

WASHINGTON—International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde is raising alarm bells about the health of the global economy, saying international growth may have plateaued.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/imf-chief-lagarde-says-economic-outlook-is-dimming-1538409491?mod=hp_lead_pos9

Business cycle.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:
  •  
  •  
  • Link copied…

By 
    Josh Zumbrun

So if you thanked me for my "Business Cycle" response to this post I assume you attribute the dimming of the economic outlook to the business cycle correct?  Well if that's the case please answer why you posted this in a thread called "The Trump Economy"?   

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So if you thanked me for my "Business Cycle" response to this post I assume you attribute the dimming of the economic outlook to the business cycle correct?  Well if that's the case please answer why you posted this in a thread called "The Trump Economy"?   

Just because I wanted to. 

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Business cycle.  

Funny how US growth is still expected to be about 50% than old Europe's.  That's why Christine is sounding the alarm.

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

1) Proving yet again that critical thinking and basic reading comprehension are beyond your abilities. 

2) Trump has worked to decentralize power in accordance with our constitution. That's not something an authoritarian who's annoyed by the constraints of our republic does. So you're wrong. Again. Because you're a chucklehead prog fascist who likes to say he's not one. 

What the !@#$ is a progressive fascist?

I swear to god I'm talking to Dale Gribble.