Mass Layoff

Dante

So sad. Trump is a job killer!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/amid-packing-boxes-tears-staffers-leaving-white-house-081546008--politics.html

I like this part. Good luck finding work with the useless job experience you have. Hello retail!

." For some who joined Obama's team right out of college, it's the end of the only professional experience they've ever known."

This is ridiculous:

The finals days of any president's administration are always bittersweet and heavy on nostalgia, as officials face the transition back to being "civilians" who will no longer have their hands on the nation's levers of power. Yet there's added sadness this time for Obama staffers who are mostly horrified by the incoming administration of President-elect Donald Trump.

Horrified by Trump? Really, AP? Horrified?

Great googly moogly, you leftists are so embarrassing.

This is ridiculous:

Horrified by Trump? Really, AP? Horrified?

Great googly moogly, you leftists are so embarrassing.

You have to remember, these are people who just spent eight years in an environment of "The President can do whatever he wants, all he needs is a phone and a pen."

Who wouldn't be horrified by Trump if they believe that's how the presidency works?

The good people out, the bad people in

Good people out? When I look at that pic I see under qualified affirmative action employees all with chip on their shoulders. Red head chic looks like the most radical nut job feminist you will ever run across. A bunch of metro sexual yuppie lap dogs. yeah that's about it. Bad people in? Find your safe space because we finally have a alpha male taking charge. Can hardly wait when Putin comes around for his first official visit. Testosterone will be off the charts.