Women's March On Washington

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That offer is still on the table to cure your dead animals and sell them for monies.

they always come back for my meat.

I'd you're serious text me and we can figure something out. Though, Charlotte would be a good city for ya full time.

they always come back for my meat.

I'd you're serious text me and we can figure something out. Though, Charlotte would be a good city for ya full time.

Only if you start raisin' pigs. So much more you can do with dead pigs. Just ask the BLM dudes. :o

• 5 months later...

Women's March Leader and Bernie Sanders Surrogate: Must Form Jihad Against Trump

"I hope that we when we stand up to those who oppress our communities that Allah accepts from us that as a form of jihad. That we are struggling against tyrants and rulers not only abroad in the Middle East or in the other side of the world, but here in these United States of America where you have fascists and white supremacists and Islamophobes reigning in the White House," Sarsour said.

"Our number one and top priority is to protect and defend our community, it is not to assimilate and please any other people and authority," she said. "Our obligation is to our young people, is to our women, to make sure our women are protected in our community."

"Our top priority and even higher than all those other priorities is to please Allah and only Allah," Sarsour declared.

She'd make a great neighbor for JoeSixPack.

Edited by LABillzFan

:lol:

Quite the B word isn't she?

Now, now. I'm sure she means well. Once she can get more American women to submit to genitalia mutilation and hang a few more gays, all will be well with her kind.

Edited by LABillzFan

Now, now. I'm sure she means well. Once she can get more American women to submit to genitalia mutilation and hang a few more gays, all will be well with her kind.

Damn, you are behind the times. Hanging gays is pretty much a thing of the past. Throwing them off tall buildings is the latest.

Damn, you are behind the times. Hanging gays is pretty much a thing of the past. Throwing them off tall buildings is the latest.

It's a darn sad day when a simple stoning of the gays is out of style...