Texans fire OC George Godsey

YoloinOhio

How about the GM? He payed Brock who threw 40 something times and accumulated less than 200 yards because he is terrible. How about that speedster WR the GM drafted who can't catch and dropped a possible game changing touchdown.

The Texans put forth a heck of an effort and if Brock wore his helmet on his head instead of his ass they would have won. BS.

Rick Smith must now be on very dicey ground. He can only ride "I drafted JJ Watt" for so long. Clowney has shown up for him this year which helps but the Texans being QBless when Carr and Bridgewater were available for him that year had he wanted to go that way (ans could have traded back to take either).

As for Will Fuller..... I read on this very site that Shaq Lawson was a reach at 19 and that Fuller was the difference maker the Bills should have drafted. I didn't even have Fuller as a first round talent. Runs fast but his route running has always been questionable and his hands are not good. Can he improve? Sure - but I would be surprised if he ever justifies his draft status.

Exactly. They should fire whoever made the decision to go give BO that contract.

As the SF owner said "you may want fire the owner but that just isn't how it works, your stuck with me!" With that little smirk on his face makes ya want to slap him.. but the owner wanted Osweiler.