Texans fire OC George Godsey

YoloinOhio

How about the GM? He payed Brock who threw 40 something times and accumulated less than 200 yards because he is terrible. How about that speedster WR the GM drafted who can't catch and dropped a possible game changing touchdown.

The Texans put forth a heck of an effort and if Brock wore his helmet on his head instead of his ass they would have won. BS.

Edited by Commonsense

How about the GM? He payed Brock who threw 40 something times and accumulated less than 200 yards because he is terrible. How about that speedster WR the GM drafted who can't catch and dropped a possible game changing touchdown.

The Texans put forth a heck of an effort and if Brock wore his helmet on his head instead of his ass they would have won. BS.

While we continue to trash Houston, let's remember that Denver was willing to pay The Big Stiff somewhere over 14m per year. Irks me that Elway is thought of as a genius for passing on TBS.

:lol::lol:

I remember that pass. I was so pissed. Fuller just flat out dropped it, probably Brock's best pass of the night and he ***** himself on it. :lol:

Brocks play and contract make Tyrod Taylor look like a huge bargain for what he brings to the table and what he leaves off it: Soul Crushing turnovers.