Falcons..Put up or shut up

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever ends up in the superbowl its gonna be a great matchup. Every team left is deserving.

Who thinks Matt Ryan can get over the hump? If he can get by Rogers then Big Ben or Darth Brady he changes the way he's viewed forever.

Opportunity calls Atlanta, do you accept the charges?

I think all teams go through a learning curve, that said the Falcons have accelerated the curve.

It's an accomplishment to have made the NFC Championship, some of those young guys are probably stoked af.

Quinn and his staff will need to reign em in. Atleast Quinn has been there with Seattle so he has something to reference.

Packers are a one man show. How much longer can he keep this up.

Falcons need to smash them.

Rodgers is amazing, no doubt, but it cannot be denied that Rodgers receiving corps is equally amazing. And the OL that gives Rodgers the chance to extend plays like he does is also key.

Then there's Matthews.

No, not a one man show.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

Packers are a one man show. How much longer can he keep this up.

Falcons need to smash them.

Did you see that grab by Cook!? One of the best catches I have ever seen. (Keeping his feet in and making that grab was more WOW for me than OBJ one handed grabs)

Did you see that grab by Cook!? One of the best catches I have ever seen. (Keeping his feet in and making that grab was more WOW for me than OBJ one handed grabs)

It was an amazing catch! He dropped the previous two though, both much more catchable, to reach that point. Rodgers, for all his greatness went back to the same guy three times in a row in a critical moment of the game! Lucky really.

Yeah, he/they seem to be an after thought on Championship Sunday. He's enjoyed a fine career to date, though never got this far. This year, he's a deserving candidate for League MVP, but all previous great seasons have ended abruptly. With Brady, Roethlisberger and Rodgers, no one is thinking Atlanta..

They've been in a 'Show Me' state for 6 years.

Show Me.

Otherwise, Aaron vs Tommy Boy for all the marbles. (IMO)

Matt Ryan in 2013 played in the NFC Championship game and lost 28-24 in Atlanta. A game where they were up 17-0 in the 2nd qrt and didnt score in the 2nd half.

Edited by Protocal69

As opposed to GB/NE?

Or GB and Pitt?

You're not sure which of those 3 matchups is the least appealing nationally?

I thought this was an easy one.

The NFL loves the Pats going deep into the A playoffs and wee hoping for a Pats V Cowboys SB. The two teams whose prime time games actually exceeded last years. It is easy you to see why though. Everyone HATES the Pats out of NE so they watch to cheer for the other team, and the Cowboys had 2 exciting rookies to watch.

The NFL loves the Pats going deep into the A playoffs and wee hoping for a Pats V Cowboys SB. The two teams whose prime time games actually exceeded last years. It is easy you to see why though. Everyone HATES the Pats out of NE so they watch to cheer for the other team, and the Cowboys had 2 exciting rookies to watch.

GB and Pitt are the other teams with massive national appeal.

Zero for Atlanta.

Wow, nevermind. You're right--Atlanta is a huge draw.

When did i ever say that?

GB has little national appeal. That does not matter, its the freaking superbowl, people are going to watch regardless.

Atlanta, GB, Minnesota, Buffalo, Dallas.

People are going to watch regardless.

When did i ever say that?

GB has little national appeal. That does not matter, its the freaking superbowl, people are going to watch regardless.

Atlanta, GB, Minnesota, Buffalo, Dallas.

People are going to watch regardless.

LOL. I see what you did there.

I'm really impressed by Dan Quinn. One might think that coming in as a defensive guru would see a concentration on that side of the ball. Instead he saw his teams biggest asset and improved there. It may be a fluke, time will tell but I'd be psyched as a Falcons fan from a long-term perspective.