AFC playoff: Steelers at Chiefs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Next week is the best week in football. Period. I used to have a friend/client (now deceased) who threw a bash that weekend, and it was the best of the year. I get weepy just thinking about how much fun it was. Two games, at least one is good, a long game day with all the hype just below SB level. So good.

Yep, once he finally got the players do it. Reid would be unstoppable if he had an elite QB.

He did have one in McNabb and he had Vicks in his better form. He should learn from the great cheater of NorthEast and bend the rules consistently.

Next week is the best week in football. Period. I used to have a friend/client (now deceased) who threw a bash that weekend, and it was the best of the year. I get weepy just thinking about how much fun it was. Two games, at least one is good, a long game day with all the hype just below SB level. So good.

I hear you. My folks liked to throw play off parties. Heck almost everyone that was a regular is gone. Have to make new memories brother.

He did have one in McNabb and he had Vicks in his better form. He should learn from the great cheater of NorthEast and bend the rules consistently.

He did a great job getting the most out of both post prison Vick and McNabb. Neither one of those guys are anywhere near the level of today's elite QBs.

The two point conversion. He managed the clock terribly. Wasted a ton of time and a time out on that final drive. Left no time if something went wrong.

Going for two was the only option. It didn't lose the game. With the extra point or a failed two point, a field goal wins. I still don't follow. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

I found myself pulling for KC, but I think Pittsburgh is the better team and more capable of taking it to NE next week...so I'm glad they won in the end.

Big Ben is going to have to have a strong game.

Would absolutely love to see the Pats lose at home!

Going for two was the only option. It didn't lose the game. With the extra point or a failed two point, a field goal wins. I still don't follow.

It was the time and pace of the final drive. Too slow. Left no time for another drive if they didn't score or get the two point conversion. Chiefs were huddling and snapping ball with little time on play clock. Of course had to go for two after the score.

I hear you. My folks liked to throw play off parties. Heck almost everyone that was a regular is gone. Have to make new memories brother.

So true. Due to a series of events we are now in Atlanta, and find it's hard to build a network of friends who live within an easy one hour drive. Less would be even better. (Much, much better.) We are in a neighborhood where we are 15 years below the average age, and we are not at all young. We used to meet people thru my tennis club, the kids schools and sports (now adults), and church (the one we like is pretty far away). No longer options. Is our 50 minute hour up yet????? If so, I'll get of the psych couch. Edited by Augie

The two point conversion. He managed the clock terribly. Wasted a ton of time and a time out on that final drive. Left no time if something went wrong.

His players did not help him...took crappy penalties and dropped catchable passes. The defense did its job of keeping the Steelers offense at bay. This loss is on the players on the offense (with credit to the Steelers defense)

Shottenheimer= Reid

Teams that never beat themselves, rack up regular season wins not so much due to their teams play, but more due to not beating themselves

But once matched up against good to very good teams who also don't beat themselves, without any lucky breaks, they struggle to win.