Childress & Olson Both Reported as Out for Bills' OC

That's just not how the NFL typically works. If he wants to

Leave, they let him.

When is anyone truly blocked?

Packers do it all the time. And they had blocked AVP from interviewing with the Jags.

http://archive.jsonline.com/sports/packers/packers-often-deny-assistants-permission-to-interview-with-other-teams-ks87jo8-185390861.html

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lord, if it's Olson the only thing we'd have to look forward to is the first pick in the 2018 draft.

Spending four years watching the Bucs with two of my roommates inspires nothing but failure with this P.O.S. coordinator. 3rd Down checkdowns to the flat relentlessly and the best year for Schmidt is about all that can be foretold. I'd prefer Childress but honestly are these two the best we can do?

I'd love the first pick'cause it's 50/50 that it would be Sam Darnold.

That's just not how the NFL typically works. If he wants to

Leave, they let him.

When is anyone truly blocked?

it does happen but I read that often the team is acting as a cover for the coach if they aren't interested. Agents are at play with these things and they represent lots of GMs and coaches.

Olson would be terrible. We'd be another team he'd be fired from.

Childress I'd like which probably means we're running a west coast scheme. Not sure Tyrod's strengths are a good fit for that offense though.

Then move on from Tyrod and bring on Nick Files at a much cheaper cap figure an UFA and draft a QB to develop with Cardale. Edited by The Jokeman

it does happen but I read that often the team is acting as a cover for the coach if they aren't interested. Agents are at play with these things and they represent lots of GMs and coaches.

Exactly right. To prevent assistant coaches from landing promotions is not a healthy move for your franchise. Who would want to coach there?

Then move on from Tyrod and bring on Nick Files at a much cheaper cap figure an UFA and draft a QB to develop with Cardale.

If you thought a 7 win season was bad, just wait for Nick Foles. 2-14 sounds about right.

Exactly right. To prevent assistant coaches from landing promotions is not a healthy move for your franchise. Who would want to coach there?

If you thought a 7 win season was bad, just wait for Nick Foles. 2-14 sounds about right.

If we do go the Foles route it is possible that is what we are doing on purpose.

Lets keep in mind.....Pegula has tanked for talent before.

No, that was Chip Kelly (HC), Pat Shurmur (OC), and Bill Lazor (QBs)

as much as I think Chip has his issues as an NFL coach, I give him a lot of credit for getting 29 TD/2 INT season out of Foles that year. His passer rating was something ridiculous too. And doesn't even fit Chip's scheme (not mobile).

doesn't matter. blowing it up and starting over = 3 more years of suck. Childress, shmildress, its all a blow up and restart which means suck. suck = suck . you're all wasting your breath. its game over once an NFL team blows it all up. it will take 2 years before they even know what their doing. they have no QB and as long as brady is still playing, all they can aspire to away wild card game, which are always losses. just give up. they're f'd. go find real football to watch. like whats on today.

Bon Jovi still looking for a team?