NFC playoff Seattle at Atlanta

YoloinOhio

Love Deion Jones. I had a first round grade on him when the consensus had him as a 3rd rounder. He went in the 2nd and has had a brilliant rookie year. He has terrific instincts, great speed and just always seems to be around the ball.

I loved him too and he has the skill set you trade up for not Rags. As much as I liked this LSU guy I dislike Adams. He will be solid but not a top 10 talent.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved him too and he has the skill set you trade up for not Rags. As much as I liked this LSU guy I dislike Adams. He will be solid but not a top 10 talent.

I was not as down on Ragland as some - I think he is more versatile than he gets credit for but he is quite a scheme specific fit in the modern NFL and I do wonder about his fit for the new scheme.

Kyle Shanahan's offensive design is a thing of beauty. When your QB is throwing to guys wide open in the end zone you have to tip your cap to the play caller. Great rhythm, great design.....All of these teams including the Bills that may have been turned off by his over confident demeanor are morons by not handing this guy the keys to the head coaching position. In an offensive league this is the guy I'd want as my head man. I just like the idea of offensive minded HC's.

I was not as down on Ragland as some - I think he is more versatile than he gets credit for but he is quite a scheme specific fit in the modern NFL and I do wonder about his fit for the new scheme.

Well said, I look forward to draft talk this year. I missed a ton of CFB this year so I will be attempting to catch up and contribute. IMO this board peaks in the offseason.

Anyone want to comment that 6 of the 8 teams left start 1st round safeties? McCourty, Clinton-Dix, Neal, Thomas, Jones and Berry are the guys.

Don't forget even in eliminated teams like Collins (okay, pick 33 but very close) and Karl Joseph.

Edited by FireChan

2nd year with this ZBS right?

ZBS?

Anyone want to comment that 6 of the 8 teams left start 1st round safeties? McCourty, Clinton-Dix, Neal, Thomas, Jones and Berry are the guys.

Good catch. The so called experts gave Atl some grief over the Neal pick. I think you do see the fruits of the coach and FO all on the same page.

Oh and last Vic Beasley was atrocious. Leads the league in sacks this year. Food for thought for some posters. Sometimes it takes a season or two for a player to come around.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975