NFC playoff Seattle at Atlanta

YoloinOhio

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't !@#$in believe Texans had to come out and deny that O'Brien could be fired today win or lose. Poor dude had to answer for it in an interview with Mike Silver in pregame.

Might not cause a distraction but damn, let the team focus on the game.

Lets Go Falcons!!

Lets Go Falcons!!

Can't !@#$in believe Texans had to come out and deny that O'Brien could be fired today win or lose. Poor dude had to answer for it in an interview with Mike Silver in pregame.

Might not cause a distraction but damn, let the team focus on the game.

Lets Go Falcons!!

Lets Go Falcons!!

the Texans are giving the Bills a run for their money on dysfunction. I mean they are in the 2nd rd of the playoffs and the only thing anyone can talk about it is whether BOB is getting fired because he can't work with the GM.

I've heard a couple analysts mention over the past few years that Hester should be a future hall of famer. If he's a HOFer then shouldn't Steve Tasker be one because he was equally as good and contributed just as much if not more to his respective team?

I've heard a couple analysts mention over the past few years that Hester should be a future hall of famer. If he's a HOFer then shouldn't Steve Tasker be one because he was equally as good and contributed just as much if not more to his respective team?

Seems to be hyperbole, Can't see Hester as a HOFer . Great return guy, maybe the best but no HOF for a bit player.

I think so. Tasker should be the first teams guy to make it but I also think that of Hester gets in, Tasker will follow shortly thereafter.