LaConjecture - Rams want Kromer for OC

Reed83HOF

Would make sense that he and Lynn would've worked VERY closely this season given kromers OC experience

It'll be a shame to see him go but there doesn't seem to be a spot here. Not sure why we'd block opportunities unless he's plan b for OC here

This is why you are not being considered for sainthood. Lynn is Chargers. ;)

I wish we could have retained Kromer and Palmer on the offensive side. Our line has been playing well, especially in the run game

I'm holding out a small glimmer of hope for that. Don't expect it but it's still possible.

Is Kromer gone?

Most likely. Castillo has his old job. It's possible but unlikely that McDermott will make Kromer OC.

If Kromer gets hired as OC, could you name me another losing franchise that had so many assistants promoted to prominent positions? Its usually the other way around.

Then again its only offensive guys that are getting looked at. I guess the rest of the NFL doesnt look at TBD much to realize how much this offense sucked. 🙄🙄

Edited by bobobonators

If Kromer gets hired as OC, could you name me another losing franchise that had so many assistants promoted to prominent positions? Its usually the other way around.

Apparently Rex was holding us way back

I have asking this same ? for 3 days and crickets. WTH is going on with this?

I don't think Kromer is the kind of assistant McDermott wants. Just saying, if you talk about character and core values, then you promote a guy who assaults kids over beach chairs, you kinda paint a target labeled "hippo-crit" on your chest.

I don't think Kromer is the kind of assistant McDermott wants. Just saying, if you talk about character and core values, then you promote a guy who assaults kids over beach chairs, you kinda paint a target labeled "hippo-crit" on your chest.

Unless those values aren't what you think or held the way portrayed. You can have a guy who has made mistakes and still be a strong culture

That's a good point. That may even be why he immediately hired Castillo over Cosmo Kromer.