Lazy, unmotivated,big mouth players are in Big Trouble

HOUSE

Zach Brown. His lack of effort in the last 2 games was pathetic. If they re-sign him I will be disappointed. I do agree with the OP that bad attitudes will not be tolerated. My guess is that McD will be a nice mix of no-nonsense and players coach. At least that is what the koolaid is telling me to think.

So basically what you're saying is 150+ tackles in a season is considered lack of effort. Ok got it. We need to clean house. These guys we have are BUMS apparently.

Did the OP name his 6 by the way? And did he do it easily?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's give the new coach and his staff some time to work with the players.

I can also tell you that this generation 'millennial' is different. McD will have to connect w them. He can be tough, he just has to be fair. Stay consistent with his message.

A lot of these attitude problems became big issues under Rex. Rex had very little accountability standards it appeared.

I hope McD doesn't get caught up w the attitudes. He instead finds guys who can play and buy in to his message. That will make the Bills relevant again.

Still waiting for the thread starter to name his 6+ player list.

I want to remind everyobdy here, that HOUSE is the former "artist" known as Skooby.

As for the malcontents, lazy or unfocused players, they will adapt or they will be gone.

Whether we like it or not, Dareus finally got what he wished for, a defensive system that suits his talents. We will see how he takes the tough love McD will provide.

dareus doesn't "have" to do anything....he's been paid, he's set for life.....he holds all the cards for 2017.

what are the bills going to do ?....cut him ??.....not happening.

whaley made him an offer he can't refuse and we can't get out of.

it's either in him or it's not.....he has no pride or shame. repeat drug offender, comes back out of shape, habitually tardy for meetings, half quit on rex for playing NT instead of preferred penetrating DT position, pretty much refused to learn the playbook, saying it was too complicated. synthetic marijuana and reckless driving street racing off the field. team announces he is entering rehab, that same night he is out partying and then NEVER GOES ??....wow.

dude is on a collision course with trouble.

the apologists will say he is a young misunderstood man child surrounded by family tragedy. always has a smile on his face. nice guy.

Edited by papazoid