Buzzfeed Hits into a Triple Play

The American people don't care .

Pew Research Center released a new poll Jan. 10, on the eve of Trump’s latest press conference, that re-examined how voters felt. The poll showed that close to two-thirds of Americans think the issue is important. The poll was conducted Jan. 4-9 among 1,502 adults with a margin of error of 2.9 percentage points for the total sample.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/jan/11/donald-trump/trump-wrong-reporters-are-only-ones-who-care-about/

Is he a crook?

BACK TO THE THREAD...........................

BuzzFeed’s reputation’s been circling the drain for some time now, but after publishing a 35-page “dossier” full of unsubstantiated dirt on Trump last night, they’re practically on life support.

Shortly after the dossier went live, editor in chief Ben Smith shared a memo admitting that BuzzFeed published the report without verifying any of the claims in the interest of being “transparent with our journalism and to share what we have with our readers.” Smith was — unsurprisingly — throttled for that B.S. explanation.

So, naturally, BuzzFeed’s CEO Jonah Peretti found a way to make things even worse by sending this note out today:

C16ZFTlWIAEVNRx.jpg Click on to enlarge

proxy.jpg?t=HBhCaHR0cDovL3R3aXRjaHkuY29t

Point 1: The guy hasn't been sworn in yet. None of this matters.

Point 2: The political attacks don't address: Border security, Jobs and the economy, fiscal responsibility on the part of the federal government or national security. Again, none of these attacks matter.

Point 3: The media has mostly inflicted damage on itself since the election.

Look who's telling lies again! Pissgate seems more and more legit the more lies that are told

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-james-clapper-leaked-report-233526?lo=ap_a3

Donald Trump claimed Thursday that Director of National Intelligence James Clapper had, in a phone call to him, denounced an unverified private report containing damaging information allegedly collected by the Russians on the president-elect.

But in his own statement about the conversation, Clapper did no such thing. Instead, he denounced leaks to the media about the private report, and stressed that the intelligence community has not made any judgment on whether the report’s contents were legitimate.

Are you now or have you ever been a member of a pissathon?

I didn't really know was Buzzfeed was before, so I just checked it out. In addition to Trump stuff, the front page has:

-Weekly Cat news letter

-Selena Gomez topless selfie (not really, just clickbait, I checked).

-Mint julep recipe

-something about Kendel Jenner

-'create a sandwich and we'll tell you about your personality'

I stopped there. Truly a lot of "impactful journalism". I'm sure conner is a big fan.

It's past the point where it's undermining credible criticism.

No doubt Trump is going to make big mistakes, and citizens will need to hear valid, insightful criticism. But when they cast his every action as a disaster in waiting, it's impossible to know what is valid, and what is just more noise.

Edited by HoF Watkins

We've gone from Truthers, to Birthers, and now Pissers

:lol::lol:

CNN's reporting has been verified as correct. Director of Intelligence James Clapper said in a statement...

Clapper's word is good enough for you? Really? You mean the same Clapper who perjured himself before Congress (multiple times) regarding NSA surveillance?

Might want to back a better horse, at least when you're looking for credibility.

I didn't really know was Buzzfeed was before, so I just checked it out. In addition to Trump stuff, the front page has:

-Weekly Cat news letter

-Selena Gomez topless selfie (not really, just clickbait, I checked).

-Mint julep recipe

-something about Kendel Jenner

-'create a sandwich and we'll tell you about your personality'

I stopped there. Truly a lot of "impactful journalism". I'm sure conner is a big fan.

I walked by buzzfeed's offices (I'm in the same building) yesterday. It looked like a morgue.

I walked by buzzfeed's offices (I'm in the same building) yesterday. It looked like a morgue.

I used to share a floor with College Humor and was always amazed how little was going on there. In fact, they complained because our education company used to make too much noise playing ping-pong.

Edited by KD in CA

Greggy's OP was longer but OC's was long enough to not read as well. Does Greggy win or is that a tie?

There's always room for more information.

We're living in interesting times. Not often do we get to witness a war between the shadow groups actually controlling our domestic and foreign policies quite like this... Buzzfeed looks like it'll be one of the first casualties.

The Washington Post, New York Times, CNN might not be too far behind if they don't stop carrying the water for the globalists in CIA. But to be fair to them, that's the only reality they've known for going on six decades... hopefully their learning curve won't be too steep.

I heard it was yellow cake.

marble cake was one of the anonymous' biggest trolls. they rigged the time man of the year to read as "marble cake, also the game" for the time man of the year results. even when time went to counter them it simply didn't work