Whaley Needs to Add One to The Mix !!!

T master

The Bills have had a long history with the Raiders, we beat them quite a bit back in the day . I hope that Mr. Whaley is watching the sports wire today because a Raider came available & he should get on inviting him to town for dinner !

The Raiders OC that has taken Derrick Carr in 2 years & made him & their offense number one in a lot of ways . He was up for & still could be MVP this year . If Carr wouldn't have gotten hurt there was talk of them being a SB contender, but with out him it was short lived .

The man responsible name is Musgrave, he is the one behind all that offense & the Raiders are letting him walk because his contract is up & Delrio is all right with it ???? Mr. Whaley please for goodness sake at least call the guy !!! :flirt:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000772568/article/raiders-oc-bill-musgrave-not-expected-to-return

It hit the wire today that he will NOT resign with the Raiders who knows what thats all about but if it can benefit the Bills who cares !! This guy as it looks can develop a QB so if Whaley brings him in & spends the farm to get The kid from Clemson Watson ----- WOW just imagine what this team could look like !

I know Sammy Watkins would be digging it for sure !!

So thats my vote hire Lynn for the HC, Musgrave for OC, & Lovie Smith for DC ---- WHAT !!

Edited by T master