reaction time test

boyst

First attempt, because I was looking at the signs on the side of the road, I got a 40 year old. After knowing what to look for, I got (in order) 25, 22, and 23. Next two attempts I got "We're not sure if you're an actual human being" because my reaction time was so quick.

First attempt, because I was looking at the signs on the side of the road, I got a 40 year old. After knowing what to look for, I got (in order) 25, 22, and 23. Next two attempts I got "We're not sure if you're an actual human being" because my reaction time was so quick.

try sending a text while doing it. i kept getting sub 30 yo

my best was 248 miliseconds.

caitlin got 199 miliseconds. sent picture. wtf.

Excellent! Another example that she's young

There is laws in that State for what you are doing... Even NC! :nana:

I got down to 18 years... (299)... But man you gotta be hanging on the spacebar... :DSeems more responsive on desktop and keyboard than on touchscreen phone? Lowest on phone was 22 years old.

Key thing on using the cell is to keep your hand all but on the screen

I gotta 196ms... But I pulled a Belicheat.

Anticipate... Keep jumping the gun. The reaction comes up somewhere between 3-6 seconds in. When I finally didn't jump offsides, foul... I nailed it @ 196MS (that time @ about 5 seconds in).

:nana::nana:

Dumb... If I can pull a Belicheat, what does that say... :D

Excellent! Another example that she's young

Key thing on using the cell is to keep your hand all but on the screen

The 196ms, I used the mouse and cheated like I said above... :D Did it a few times to figure out how many seconds in it was gonna pop @. It said that 196 wasn't humanly possible, gave no age. Should have took a screen shot... :D