One Purgatory Drive

Purgatory such a brutal spot to be in. U get your hopes up every yr living in this madness. Every yr it seems like we as Bills fans seem to live in eye of this purgatory. We write tons of posts about the draft, free agency, trades & potential coaching additions that can get us out of this mess. We say yea were close an addition here or there and bang we can get in those playoffs. Well it's all FALSE HOPE! Nothing ever happens it's kind of like ground hogs day. We keep seeing the same results.

The "Purgatory Bills" not good enough to make the playoffs and not bad enough to draft a QB to propel us to the top. But just good enough to keep wasting our pks on potential starters at positions of need. Bypassing The Wilson's and Daks of the draft for the TJ Grahams & Washington's. This is who we've become...

An Organization stuck in the Matrix of the drought. Yes I said Matrix of the drought, lol. We make horrible short sighted decisions that feed into this beast and for what? So we can tear down the goal posts when we finally make wildcard weekend. This fellow posters has been our problem recently. So what can we do to get out of this perfect storm of mediocrity?

Recently Bill Polian said u need 3 things to be successful front office in NFL. Leadership, Vision & A Plan. I agree 100% with him. Threw out these 17 yrs we pretty much been lacking in all 3 of these foundational building blocks. Hopefully the Pegulas have been listening to the HOF GM and start to instill these 3 approaches into the way we build our team.

#1 Leadership - The Pegulas need to shed there Mr nice guy approach and begin to make the tough decisions this franchise desperately needs. They need to realize that they don't owe us the fans anything nor do they owe Whaley or anyone else like Russ Brandon anything. It's time to cut the fat get rid of these bozos and Hire competent Football people to run this organization moving forward.

#2 Vision - Vision is knowing when to hold em or fold em. I say fold em. Why because u got to see that Brady & Big Ben are about to enter there twilight's of there careers and there will be an opportunity entering the new decade to take over the AFC.

#3 The Plan - The Roaring 20s. It's time to just settle with the idea that the teens are coming to a end and with that in mind it's time to start planning for the new decade . Rebuild now in 17,18 & 19 Why because Brady time is running out and what better time to Tank right before the end so that when the time comes. We can be ready to lead the AFC EAST into the future. Tank for one of these QBs coming out in 2018 or 2019 these upcoming QB classes are loaded. Get Darnold this kid is possibly the future of the NFL.

This is the only thing we haven't truly done yet bottom out.. Blow it up. I'll tell u what it's better then living at One Purgatory Drive.

Hope, I ran out of that . No more hope in the "Tank".

We need to be ready when Brady is finished. Let's Tank in Grand fashion. Reload this franchise with players with high character and great leadership skills. That should definitely be high on our list for future draft pks especially in the high rds

The Pat's had this vision right before the end of the Kelly,Marino eras. They blew it up bottomed out drafted Bledsoe and never really looked bk. Yea they had a couple bad seasons but they got it right. Same thing with the Colts. They were a jk bottomed out and Peyton was the answer. It's our turn to be ready.

Purgatory is a place where soul searching is supposed to take place that eventually leads one to the promised land. Instead Whaley thinks Purgatory means we are permanently stuck. It was a convenient term created by him to create excuses for his inability to construct a team. No matter where one picks in the draft you can't find a QB if you don't draft them. How many very successful QB's have been selected after we've made other picks over the years?The answer is a lot. Sure this hasn't all happened during Whaley's tenure, but you can still find a QB these days without having the number one overall pick. This purgatory stuff is ridiculous.

Purgatory such a brutal spot to be in. U get your hopes up every yr living in this madness. Every yr it seems like we as Bills fans seem to live in eye of this purgatory. We write tons of posts about the draft, free agency, trades & potential coaching additions that can get us out of this mess. We say yea were close an addition here or there and bang we can get in those playoffs. Well it's all FALSE HOPE! Nothing ever happens it's kind of like ground hogs day. We keep seeing the same results.

The "Purgatory Bills" not good enough to make the playoffs and not bad enough to draft a QB to propel us to the top. But just good enough to keep wasting our pks on potential starters at positions of need. Bypassing The Wilson's and Daks of the draft for the TJ Grahams & Washington's. This is who we've become...

An Organization stuck in the Matrix of the drought. Yes I said Matrix of the drought, lol. We make horrible short sighted decisions that feed into this beast and for what? So we can tear down the goal posts when we finally make wildcard weekend. This fellow posters has been our problem recently. So what can we do to get out of this perfect storm of mediocrity?

Recently Bill Polian said u need 3 things to be successful front office in NFL. Leadership, Vision & A Plan. I agree 100% with him. Threw out these 17 yrs we pretty much been lacking in all 3 of these foundational building blocks. Hopefully the Pegulas have been listening to the HOF GM and start to instill these 3 approaches into the way we build our team.

#1 Leadership - The Pegulas need to shed there Mr nice guy approach and begin to make the tough decisions this franchise desperately needs. They need to realize that they don't owe us the fans anything nor do they owe Whaley or anyone else like Russ Brandon anything. It's time to cut the fat get rid of these bozos and Hire competent Football people to run this organization moving forward.

#2 Vision - Vision is knowing when to hold em or fold em. I say fold em. Why because u got to see that Brady & Big Ben are about to enter there twilight's of there careers and there will be an opportunity entering the new decade to take over the AFC.

#3 The Plan - The Roaring 20s. It's time to just settle with the idea that the teens are coming to a end and with that in mind it's time to start planning for the new decade . Rebuild now in 17,18 & 19 Why because Brady time is running out and what better time to Tank right before the end so that when the time comes. We can be ready to lead the AFC EAST into the future. Tank for one of these QBs coming out in 2018 or 2019 these upcoming QB classes are loaded. Get Darnold this kid is possibly the future of the NFL.

This is the only thing we haven't truly done yet bottom out.. Blow it up. I'll tell u what it's better then living at One Purgatory Drive.

Since you love Bill Polian so much he loves the McDermott move.

Sully,is that you?