Jags hire Tom Coughlin as executive

YoloinOhio

I think Coughlin and Marrone have similar style and will be a good fit together.

JAGs made a interesting move. Pair up the anal former Super Bowl champ who lost touch with the players and the anal younger guy that runs a 'younger' locker room

If by anal you mean he has an attention to detail, which both of them have. I think its a very good move.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Doug!

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 21m21 minutes ago

Hearing that the assistant coaches in Jaguars who have not yet been let go will be meeting with Tom Coughlin before final decisions made

ruh roh Hackett might not be safe. Marrone -coughlin fistfight could be sooner than we anticipated. Edited by YoloinOhio

Ross Tucker and B Hopkins (I think) on Sirius just ripped the Marrone / Coughlin hires saying that Marrone was not that good in Buffalo and that O-Line coaches rarely make good HCs.

As for Coughlin sounds like they hired a search firm (and apparently they spent big buck) to come up with names, that Tucker and B Hop said are "already out there!".

Interesting to hear different perspectives on these hires...

Thank GOD Coughlin is down there and not here

Blocking the hiring of a good football coach because you dont like him because of something that happened in 05

Tire fire

i actually thought it was a joke when I saw it. Talk about a power move for no reason.