Jags hire Tom Coughlin as executive

YoloinOhio

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this was something some here wanted for the Bills. It sure didn't work for Marv Levy moving to the FO, and he's a great and wise manager and leader of men. Coughlin may prove me wrong, but I don't see this working well. It sure will be interesting to watch over the next three years!

i can't think of two people who are less alike than Dave Caldwell and Tom Coughlin

Very interesting that Caldwell got the two year extension on the same day Coughlin was hired. You would think the new "Football Exec" would want to have the chance to weigh in on the current GM sooner, rather than later...

Lmao

@salsports

Tom Coughlin and Doug Marrone might actually fist fight before their first season together is over.

Also lol / please let this happen :beer:

Very interesting that Caldwell got the two year extension on the same day Coughlin was hired. You would think the new "Football Exec" would want to have the chance to weigh in on the current GM sooner, rather than later...

Also lol / please let this happen :beer:

I'm sure that was contingent upon his hire.

I'd take that bet too if I had to play Colts, Titans & Texans instead of Pats*, Dolphins & Jets.

No kidding. Jags go 9-7 they host a playoff game. Bills go 9-7 they miss the playoffs altogether.

Edited by MDH

That's the position I would have liked for him to have with the Bills. I have thought they need someone to oversee the football operations. The ownership is relatively new in this and need an outside person with experience to come in and evaluate this. I'm not sure they can lean on Brandon and Whaley as they have too much to protect at this point.