New jw Tweets 1/9

Reed83HOF

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey part of the fun is the baseless speculation right now; don't take that away from me...

totally agree. It's what the offseason is for. !!

Doesn't Waley have a connection to Haley? I bet he wants to interview him.

He def has a connection to Butler. I believe Butler was the LB coach when Whaley was there. Not sure if Haley and Whaley (kind of rimes if you say it out loud) were in Pgh at the same time.

I like John, but my brain is going to explode trying to figure out these vague tweets

John sounds like a good guy & a true professional but honestly has he ever broken a story about the Bills. People on this board have more inside information about the inner workings of 1 Bills Drive than he does.

totally agree. It's what the offseason is for. !!

He def has a connection to Butler. I believe Butler was the LB coach when Whaley was there. Not sure if Haley and Whaley (kind of rimes if you say it out loud) were in Pgh at the same time.

I thought Butler was a 3-4 guy and the Bills were going back to 4-3?

I thought Butler was a 3-4 guy and the Bills were going back to 4-3?

that is a fantastic point. Here is an article on Haley. And Starkey (the author) is generally pretty tough on guys:

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/joe-starkey/2017/01/06/joe-starkey-todd-haley-rumors-nfl-head-coach-pittsburgh-steelers-nfl-playoffs/stories/201701060100

Edited by RyanC883

John sounds like a good guy & a true professional but honestly has he ever broken a story about the Bills. People on this board have more inside information about the inner workings of 1 Bills Drive than he does.

Huh? He's the only media person Terry Pegula would talk to after Whaley's press conference.

Edited by Wayne Arnold

Huh? He's the only media person Terry Pegula would talk to after Whaley's press conference?

Okay when was the last time he actually broke a story & was the first to report a correct rumor. I honestly can not remember one. But I may have missed something, I don't know.

He has. His interview with Pegula right after the Whaley presser is a recent example. But he also loves toying with people. All he has to do is tweet a "Hmmmm" or "Oh boy" and we use our playoff-drought-addled minds to fill in the blanks. Like cats chasing a laser pointer.

that is a fantastic point. Here is an article on Haley. And Starkey (the author) is generally pretty tough on guys:

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/joe-starkey/2017/01/06/joe-starkey-todd-haley-rumors-nfl-head-coach-pittsburgh-steelers-nfl-playoffs/stories/201701060100

I don't no how anyone could watch the Steelers offense and not think he isn't a candidate.