Awful weekend of football.

PatsFanNH

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a very serious question: Has winning become so boring for you that you miss the daily excitement of being miserable and come here for your fix? I really don't know what I'd do if the Bills went 13-3 for 15 years. :thumbsup::):)

No I am enjoying the ride, sadly football conversation on Pats board well suck.

Welp, then. In the cause of closer and more exciting games for all of us, will the Pats be taking their foot off the gas next weekend to keep the game close in the 4th Qtr?

Enquiring minds want to know.

They will, but by the fourth quarter it will be 45-0. So sadly still ablow out and Jimmy G in NE>>>>> Osweiler so they would still score 14 by throwing to Floyd lol

Welp, then. In the cause of closer and more exciting games for all of us, will the Pats be taking their foot off the gas next weekend to keep the game close in the 4th Qtr?

Enquiring minds want to know.

They will, but by the fourth quarter it will be 45-0. So sadly still ablow out and Jimmy G in NE>>>>> Osweiler so they would still score 14 by throwing to Floyd lol (I mean if our 3rd string QB could get 27 what will Brady get.

I think this has to be the worst wild card weekend in YEARS. I mean unless the Giants score late here the highest points scored by a losing team was 14 and the lowest by a winning team was 26. And not one was close in the 4 th quarter.

The NFL has become stale man. It is the same teams every year & these teams are boring. Sick of seeing NEw England, sick of seeing Pittsburgh, sick of seeing Green Bay, sick of seeing KC, sick of seeing Seatle.

I mean is there any doubt NE is going to beat Houston by at least 20 points Saturday night? Noone wants to see Brady anymore(except of course NE fans.)

Good God...those were 4 awful games. I'm so disgusted with what this league has become. Maybe with the big boys playing next weekend it will be better. Can't get worse than that complete waste of time. I actually watched old Sopranos over the Miami game.

Ya then the wheels came off for the Giants FAST. What's sad is I can see 2 games being competitive and the other two blow outs next weekend. (I see the Pats laying the Texans out and Atlanta blowing out the Hawks.)

Lol, Beckham was still mentally in Florida...he was dreadful

There's no reason to expect Houston at NE to provide any more high value entertainment than the games this weekend.

Lower, I think. Houston just not a very good team overall. It's amazing to me that every year we Bills fans yell that we need a top-notch QB to make the playoffs, and 4 out of the last 6 years the Texans been there with what? at QB - scraps and rags. I mean, they won a freakin' playoff game with TJ Yates at QB (who would probably have done better than Brian Hoyer - remember that 4 INT game?). Then there's the Chiefs - 3 out of the last 7 years in the playoffs with Alex Smith and Matt Cassel, evidence one apparently doesn't need a top notch franchise QB to get to the playoffs.

The NFL has become stale man. It is the same teams every year & these teams are boring. Sick of seeing NEw England, sick of seeing Pittsburgh, sick of seeing Green Bay, sick of seeing KC, sick of seeing Seatle.

I mean is there any doubt NE is going to beat Houston by at least 20 points Saturday night? Noone wants to see Brady anymore(except of course NE fans.)

Buuut but the salary cap and all the social tinkering of the game was supposed to make it more competitive! Parity... Everybody 8-8... Small markets compete..

Sure GB is small... But it is regionalized, grandfathered in as a public entity... Basically, The crooked NFL's token... How much more can The NFL act like the gubermint! :-/

Atlanta blowing out the Hawks LOL. Keep dreaming Pats fan. Seahawks aren't going anywhere, they will be stomping your asses in Houston.

Falcons by 10. Seahawks aren't as good as normal with no Earl Thomas and meh OL/RB

Agree with the OP. Every game was terrible. For the 1st time in my life, I didn't watch ANY game in its entirety.

Watching Odell melt down was fun. Dropping touchdowns, big conversions and punching walls. That gd Aaron Rogers is pretty pretty good.

I have a very serious question: Has winning become so boring for you that you miss the daily excitement of being miserable and come here for your fix? I really don't know what I'd do if the Bills went 13-3 for 15 years. :thumbsup::):)

What would we do ? Lol

Complain about the KR for bringing that one out of the EZ.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Lower, I think. Houston just not a very good team overall. It's amazing to me that every year we Bills fans yell that we need a top-notch QB to make the playoffs, and 4 out of the last 6 years the Texans been there with what? at QB - scraps and rags. I mean, they won a freakin' playoff game with TJ Yates at QB (who would probably have done better than Brian Hoyer - remember that 4 INT game?). Then there's the Chiefs - 3 out of the last 7 years in the playoffs with Alex Smith and Matt Cassel, evidence one apparently doesn't need a top notch franchise QB to get to the playoffs.

It's because Bills are in division where Cheaters do things seriously different than others... Altering things illegally, anti-competitive tactics, cheating, effecting the competitive structure of the game using their dishonest tactics. This is how baseball would be if there wasn't a Judge Landis in 1919...

Proofs in the pudding going back to The League and game technology shift starting in 2001... So far the Cheaters have been caught numerous times. Fly in the ointment is that The League would have thought Bills would have been driven out of BFLo by now...16 years later. THAT "crazy old crank Ralph"... Seeing through their plan, would be dead and Bills moved on. Ralph was a good soldier among the owners... But I sure respect for his wisdom subtly standing independent when he could.

The League is a mess, game is unwatchable. This is what you wanted to all "the fans."

This is what happens when you tinker w/the game... Technology... And let almighty buck rule.

lol speaking of which did you or anyone else see the NFL commercial where it said "the next" (show Cowboys Dax) vs the Best (shows Tom Brady). Even my wife who hates football said "damn guess the NFL already saying who they want!

lol speaking of which did you or anyone else see the NFL commercial where it said "the next" (show Cowboys Dax) vs the Best (shows Tom Brady). Even my wife who hates football said "damn guess the NFL already saying who they want!

Of course... The two "new style" owners that profoundly changed the business of the game. What better way to reward them?

Of course... The two "new style" owners that profoundly changed the business of the game. What better way to reward them?

lol I thought it was odd.. and how did Jerry " I am the poster boy for meddling owners" Jones a " new" style of owner?

I am honestly asking cuz I don't know. (I know how Kraft is different, building his own stadium with his own money and NOT publicly funded etc)