Bills should let Tyrod go and sign EJ to a one year deal.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha. Rich coming from the most clueless QB guy I've ever seen anywhere. Keep chopping.

Let's not forget that most of my "horrible" QBs were drafted in the first round by GMs who get paid millions to make these decisions, fact is many QBs just don't pan out.

Clearly Moore is a better QB as he makes all the throws TT doesn't. TT has a better arm and runner but that's it.

Let's not forget that most of my "horrible" QBs were drafted in the first round by GMs who get paid millions to make these decisions, fact is many QBs just don't pan out.

Clearly Moore is a better QB as he makes all the throws TT doesn't. TT has a better arm and runner but that's it.

Mario for Skelton and I'll stop there. Moore is a backup QB. Tyrod is a mid to lower tier starter who adds another dimension to the offense. Neither one is good enough, but I'd take Tyrod over Moore.

Mario for Skelton and I'll stop there. Moore is a backup QB. Tyrod is a mid to lower tier starter who adds another dimension to the offense. Neither one is good enough, but I'd take Tyrod over Moore.

when you make bold predictions let me know otherwise your just another talking head.

when you make bold predictions let me know otherwise your just another talking head.

Well. There's bold and then there's ridiculously absurd. Keep choppin'

BTW, anybody raving about your boy Johnny Manziel who I told anyone that willing to listen would be a huge flameout.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

In what bizarro world universe are the Bills real close to the playoff teams in the league, especially right now, Jan 8th. We have a 4th round project at QB, an ex-first rounder drafted 3 rounds too high who's a FA and our starter who we are not sure, but pretty sure is not the long term answer. We have like 24 FAs and not a ton of cap room or draft choices. Our top CB is gonna walk, we have junk at S, no depth at CB or WR. Yet somehow Doug friggin Whaley is gonna fix this if you just give him control of the football side.

One thing I've realized is that there is really is no turd too tarnished, for some of you to polish.

Edited by billsfan714

Well. There's bold and then there's ridiculously absurd. Keep choppin'

BTW, anybody raving about your boy Johnny Manziel who I told anyone that willing to listen would be a huge flameout.

I wasn't the only one and it was because of his partying not because of his talent although he is too small for my taste.

In what bizarro world universe are the Bills real close to the playoff teams in the league, especially right now, Jan 8th. We have a 4th round project at QB, an ex-first rounder drafted 3 rounds too high who's a FA and our starter who we are not sure, but pretty sure is not the long term answer. We have like 24 FAs and not a ton of cap room or draft choices. Our top CB is gonna walk, we have junk at S, no depth at CB or WR. Yet somehow Doug friggin Whaley is gonna fix this if you just give him control of the football side.

One thing I've realized is that there is really is no turd too tarnished, for some of you to polish.

Have you looked at the list of the 24 free agents. Most of them are rather expendable. But no it's scare.gifscare.gifscare.gif

While I sit and watch Moore turn the ball over FOUR times in the playoffs......

TT has his warts...but he would NEVER do that

and he would never take any risks either. Remember when he let loose in the pro bowl and threw 3 picks. TT will never be the guy that will lead a franchise to the SB

are you saying agree with the Tank?

By letting Tyrod go and resigning EJ Manuel and starting him ALL of 2017 you guarantee the Bills to have a top five pick in 2018 draft. And if they let most of their older FA players go it even makes the odds even better. Than when the Bills finish 3-13 they can draft the franchise QB that WGR and all experts are dreaming about. That is if that QB pans out.

YOUR FIRED!

Whaley is proposing we blow it up or the poster is?

The poster is proposing we take extra action to blow it up, just in case Whaley might be right that we're close

While I sit and watch Moore turn the ball over FOUR times in the playoffs......

TT has his warts...but he would NEVER do that

He might, if he had his bell rung as hard and often as Moore did, before he started being sloppy with the football and making bad decisions.