NFC Wild Card: Giants at Packers

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They've had Nelson all season and Randall Cobb is active, what are you talking about?

Both Lacy and Stark are OK backs.

Underratting? Look what good Qbs do for their OL around the league.

Their biggest problem is depth. They have none, which is where the FO comes in.

Sorry I was reading the wrong inactives list. I still think the OL thing works both ways. When Rodgers scrambles around his OL is able to regain or hold their blocks more often than not. I think if you have Nelson-Cobb-Adams as your top 3 WR you are good to go there. TE position is OK. Just a lack of RB depth but getting down to your third back late in the season is just bad luck and hard to replace anyway, as teams like Denver tried to bring in guys (Forsett) and they have provided little, if any, help.

Overall I agree that the Packers roster is not as top-to-bottom loaded as some of the other teams in the league, especially on D, but it's still a pretty good roster, made better by an incredible QB.

WR: Jordy Nelson got hurt earlier in this game, Randall Cobb is inactive

RB: Lacy on IR, James Starks inactive, Montgomery is a WR forced to play RB on account of the injuries (lack of RB depth could be a fault of the FO, sure)

Their OL has ranked in the PFF top 5 the last two seasons. Rodgers may help a little, but I think you're underrating them a little there.

Cobb is in there making plays wat game r u watching?

Sorry I was reading the wrong inactives list. I still think the OL thing works both ways. When Rodgers scrambles around his OL is able to regain or hold their blocks more often than not. I think if you have Nelson-Cobb-Adams as your top 3 WR you are good to go there. TE position is OK. Just a lack of RB depth but getting down to your third back late in the season is just bad luck and hard to replace anyway, as teams like Denver tried to bring in guys (Forsett) and they have provided little, if any, help.

Overall I agree that the Packers roster is not as top-to-bottom loaded as some of the other teams in the league, especially on D, but it's still a pretty good roster, made better by an incredible QB.

Yea, I don't think our views are that far apart.

Cobb is in there making plays wat game r u watching?

I GET IT I MADE A MISTAKE haha. I just remember that he was out the other day and I Googled the inactives to see if he was out this week too and I ended up reading last weeks again.