NFC Wild Card: Giants at Packers

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know people like the GB front office but outside of Rodgers I think GB is servely lacking in talent.

Injuries have been an issue with the skill guys this year, but the talent is there. Good OL too. Defense continues to be a work in progress.

Who? Their OL is ok, and Rodgers helps that out a lot.

WR: Jordy Nelson got hurt earlier in this game, Randall Cobb is inactive

RB: Lacy on IR, James Starks inactive, Montgomery is a WR forced to play RB on account of the injuries (lack of RB depth could be a fault of the FO, sure)

Their OL has ranked in the PFF top 5 the last two seasons. Rodgers may help a little, but I think you're underrating them a little there.

RB: Lacy on IR, James Starks inactive, Montgomery is a WR forced to play RB on account of the injuries (lack of RB depth could be a fault of the FO, sure)

Their OL has ranked in the PFF top 5 the last two seasons. Rodgers may help a little, but I think you're underrating them a little there.

They've had Nelson all season and Randall Cobb is active, what are you talking about?

Both Lacy and Stark are OK backs.

Underratting? Look what good Qbs do for their OL around the league.

Their biggest problem is depth. They have none, which is where the FO comes in.

I think he helps more than a little.