NFC Wild Card: Giants at Packers

This. What an !@#$. Im one of the guys that says hey, IDC what they do on their time off as long as they bring in during game time. This mother!@#$er dropped enough balls to cost them the game besides the defense folding in the 2nd half. So disappointed. What an @sshole

Gimme the drive of OBJ any day. Something lacking is the 2000s Bills

Edited by billsfan714

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Make your mark on the field instead of the locker room!

@JordanRaanan

Odell Beckham was banging head against locker room door, per Sal Pal. Also believed to have punched this hole in

C1sXhxrVQAECZ2w.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: Im a Giants fan too. This is funny. Jerk may have cost us the game with all those drops. Shoulda been practicing on the jug machine instead of chillin on a boat. Shoulda saved that part for AFTER they beat the Pack

Gimme the drive of OBJ any day. Something lacking is the 2000s Bills

Are you kidding? Even with all the media BS I would take Odell over Watkins. Hes not as injury prone, stays on the field and wouldnt have cost us the extra picks. Never seen Watkins make HALF the catches Odell has.

Are you kidding? Even with all the media BS I would take Odell over Watkins. Hes not as injury prone, stays on the field and wouldnt have cost us the extra picks. Never seen Watkins make HALF the catches Odell has.

Im pretty certain I was agreeing with your sentiments....until your took it completely wrong. I was sincere in my praise for OBJ..

Edited by billsfan714

Im pretty certain I was agreeing with your sentiments....until your took it completely wrong. I was sincere in my praise for OBJ..

I understood you perfectly. I should have italicized the "you kidding me" unfortunately tone of voice and **** like that gets lost in translation on the internet. I was agreeing with you as well breh!

if eli doesnt overthrow him he has a td and at least one other big catch and run

he normally catches that and a couple others he had his hands on, he wasn't good in the game and from reports after of banging his head against a door and punching a wall, yeah, better make an appointment with your psychiatrist bud!

Obj - biggest baby in the NFL.

Truth. Will all of the crap Sammy takes around here for his one momentary "li'l jobs" error in judgment -- largely because he was being criticized for being HURT -- OBJ is one of the most immature players I've ever witnessed. I really hope the guy grows up, for his own sake.