NFC playoff: Lions at Seahawks

YoloinOhio

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they were, but IIRC we were missing Sammy. Tyrod still out played Stafford easily.

:lol: :lol:

Hows that ether taste GoBills808??

Second game was more entertaining than the first until the Seahawks established domination

All in all, a rather dull start to he playoff season

Agree hypnotoad. I was so let down i fell asleep in the 3rd qt of det vs sea

Dis u even see the Buff va Sea game? Tyrod will be as good as Wilson when he statta for as many years and has a defense as food as he sea pigieons backin him up

Saw some of it. Obviously one of TT's better showings. A better defensive effort and we would have had that one, but a couple of better thrown TT passes and we might have stolen it anyway.

Saw some of it. Obviously one of TT's better showings. A better defensive effort and we would have had that one, but a couple of better thrown TT passes and we might have stolen it anyway.

Agree. Also had a couple more calls gone our way would've done it too.

Edited by Marty McFly

Not sure, but IIRC they were missing Chancellor for that game.

they were missing Earl Thomas last night

Why do you think the Lions lost? Looked to me like they didn't have the horses on defense to keep up wit the hawks WRs who make wilson look better than he is no disrespect and Statfford wasnt terrible but his WRs were outclassed and no one stepped up to maks a play.

Detroit has no running game. Abdullah and Riddick on IR. Edited by YoloinOhio

They never replaced Megatron either. Besides defense and some OLine a star WR should be on their draft list this season

Jones-Tate-Ebron-Boldin was working with Riddick as the pass-catching back. Their line seems mostly set too. What they really need is a power back, though I could see them looking for a bigger receiver too.