YoloinOhio

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@kmeinke

The Lions are 0-8 all-time in the wild card. Haven't won in the playoffs since 1991, and haven't won on the road in the playoffs since 1957.

They remain one of the very few teams who have gone longer than the Bills since their last playoff win. At least we don't have the longest drought in that.

@adamschefter

And so it's Seattle at Atlanta on Saturday.

And Giants/Packers winner at Dallas on Sunday.

Why do you think the Lions lost? Looked to me like they didn't have the horses on defense to keep up wit the hawks WRs who make wilson look better than he is no disrespect and Statfford wasnt terrible but his WRs were outclassed and no one stepped up to maks a play.

If I am a Dallas fan I am a huge cheese head tomorrow. No way I want see the Giants for part 3.

Giants are my 2nd favorite team. Better hope we dont make it to the SB this year for NYG vs NEP part 3! Although im sure the extra fire is really gonna help Brady on the field

I find it interesting that a "franchise" QB gets smothered by a team that our "non franchise" QB had a great deal of success against, but I'm sure fans and the media will have a multitude of excuses and reasons to explain it all away.

This. I was rooting for the Lions too. That ahit pissed me off. Another game that shows me how stupid it will be to drop Tyrod Edited by Marty McFly

I find it interesting that a "franchise" QB gets smothered by a team that our "non franchise" QB had a great deal of success against, but I'm sure fans and the media will have a multitude of excuses and reasons to explain it all away.

Not sure, but IIRC they were missing Chancellor for that game.