FCS Championship Game on at Noon

plenzmd1

JMU vs the Bo Pelini coached Youngstown State.

ESPN 2 at noon eastern.

JMU is a very good team, fun to watch. Outside the Bills-Dolphins game, best game I saw all year was JMU-Richmond.

Line is JMU -9, think JMU wins by at least 21

Yeah, a video leaked today of him committing to USC. Birmingham thinks it's UCLA. He's the only other (realistic) hope today I think.

osu has a scholarship crunch. They didn't expect Lewis, Hubbard and Holmes all to return. Waiting on Lattimore and Samuel to declare but still sitting at 94 if the upcoming class of commits all sign and need to get to 85. Of course they would find a way to make room for Holmes if he wanted in but it's super tight. Okudah is a lock. Can't wait. Tufele is another possibility who is playing today. Edited by YoloinOhio

just can't get into these high school kids, so much changes during college.

who is this kid anyway

He is a 5 star DB from Southern California. If you got into recruiting I think that you'd love it. It's like the draft prep at the college level.

With the amount of information available now you see a lot less "misses." It's the same way in the draft. This game features the next set of stars. It's been around 17 years and has produced 120 Pro Bowlers (think that was the stat).

He is a 5 star DB from Southern California. If you got into recruiting I think that you'd love it. It's like the draft prep at the college level.

With the amount of information available now you see a lot less "misses." It's the same way in the draft. This game features the next set of stars. It's been around 17 years and has produced 120 Pro Bowlers (think that was the stat).

I simply don't have the time, I'm barely keeping up with college.

YSU fan here. It doesn't look like the 'Guins will be able to pull it off, but it's been a fantastic season. Nobody expected them to even get close to the championship, so no complaints.

I have a feeling that Bo's going to have the team in the playoffs for as long as he's coaching here.

As an old Bills fan, I learned to appreciate the good times back in the 90's, and YSU's four national championships then too. That was a good decade!

Edited by gobillsinytown

osu has a scholarship crunch. They didn't expect Lewis, Hubbard and Holmes all to return. Waiting on Lattimore and Samuel to declare but still sitting at 94 if the upcoming class of commits all sign and need to get to 85. Of course they would find a way to make room for Holmes if he wanted in but it's super tight. Okudah is a lock. Can't wait. Tufele is another possibility who is playing today.

Welp, Darrick Holmes' kid stays out west. The silver lining is it may have produced the greatest OSU recruiting .gif ever.

Yeah, Darnay Holmes' nephew was feverishly pointing at the OSU hat and he put on the UCLA and the little kid looked like his dog died.

Ah, OK. You never know how these kids will pan out though. Urban seems to get his share of kids, so I'm sure he's not too upset.