Draft Crush 2017 - GO

YoloinOhio

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he won't be available, but Jonathan Allen from Alabama. I think he looks like a monster

He is, and he's a very smart, grounded kid. He was excellent last season and stayed at school. Now he is that much better and seems to improve every week.

Allen has not one weakness. If he fell to #10 he is the type of player who can take over games and win them for you.

I will be dejected if they use the 10th pick on a Safety.

I know the feeling. A safety will do little to nothing towards make making the Bills a team to be taken half way seriously, and he is sure to play one contract and bolt. History leaves me without a doubt that a top 10 db for this particular team will result in more and more losses. That's the way it works when you have problems at quarterback, shaky lines and a lack of talent at wide receiver.

That said, I don't think Brandon will allow a safety to be drafted at #10. Yes, I did say Brandon. A safety or a corner, no matter how good they are, will not result in increased ticket sales, let alone wins. This would put Brandon's job in jeopardy.

jmo

GB when and if the fans stop attending games, he may have a problem.

I've said it here for years and I don't want to turn this into a Russ Brandon thread but he has a great reputation in sports. Gunner is right in assuming that he could take a job at the league level or as a team president again. His reputation is rock solid amongst owners and leadership in the NFL.

GB when and if the fans stop attending games, he may have a problem.

1. I don't believe this will happen.

2. The fact that Pegulas have been at pains to point out Russ is not involved in the coaching search illustrates that as far as they are concerned what happens on the field and Russ are entirely unconnected. They love him as a sports administrator and President. Even if fans stopped coming someone else would carry the can.