Chargers 5th team to request interview with Anthony Lynn

YoloinOhio

The two of you don't really believe this, do you? Why on Earth would any NFL team comply with the Rooney rule by interviewing nobodies fro college or....where else, exactly?

I think the teams are e bit smarter than you guys. Even the most cynical owners/GMs are going to pick credible Rooney candidates, like Lynn, so that there is no question of their actual motives (whatever they may be).

Lynn may get a job as HC, but he is the best Rooney candidate for teams looking for someone else than Lynn out there. I don't see how that's not more obvious.

Exactly. He's credible. That was literally my entire point genius. Thanks for decoding that. :rolleyes:

The reason why he's credible is because he's better than some random minority from inside the organization.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. He's credible. That was literally my entire point genius. Thanks for decoding that. :rolleyes:

The reason why he's credible is because he's better than some random minority from inside the organization.

I honestly wish Lynn would and could come back to Buffalo

This would be such an offensive minded change for them. I wonder how Rivers would do in his system.

I hope we keep Tyrod. I want to see a year of TT in our system vs Rivers in Lynn's

Good question really. Certainly they must have a decent plan?

This would be such an offensive minded change for them. I wonder how Rivers would do in his system.

I hope we keep Tyrod. I want to see a year of TT in our system vs Rivers in Lynn's

it was reported that he would keep WhisenPunt as OC so not much change there.

it was reported that he would keep WhisenPunt as OC so not much change there.

Thats a smart Head Coach.

Don't mess with Rivers at this point in his career. get a season in Anthony, and learn the ropes

Edited by 3rdand12