Chargers 5th team to request interview with Anthony Lynn

YoloinOhio

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is black and they need to interview one black coach, that is the sad truth. This guy is not a HC

that is just piss poor. you should go far away and think about your words.

i am not being my usual humorous self either.

Just because Lynn does not have the titles in his resume, certainly does not disqualify him this group of elites. Many HC have to be vetted over and over before they break the line, and as we know alot of those are sent bank down to try again.

No reason the think Lynn cannot acclimate.

But the NFL make it harder and harder for anyone to succeed at that particular skillset.

Win Now, where my money Btch league.

I like Anthony Lynn

I don' like Whaley and the structure in flux.

Wishing him well, but hoping we can keep him at least as OC. it's a stretch, i know.

Is it not correct that each team must interview one minority? Just saying

He's up and coming and got his break in Buffalo.

All said, in the 2016/7 offseason, this post is the answer. No racist.

He was a RB coach when the season began in Sept 2016.

It's OK to think and believe:

1. He's a minority and there is a real rule.

2. He's a viable 1 game head coach (REAL hard to defend) and real good 14 game OC.

3. He's a great personality and fits with your organization goals.

All at the same time. Cuz that's what's up. And it's OK.

He is black and they need to interview one black coach, that is the sad truth. This guy is not a HC

the truth isn't as sad as you think. They are already set to interview two other black coaches.

Lol crap!!

Nfl.com coaching tracker is crap? Seems accurate to me.

I think they're all interviewing Harold Goodwin or Vance Joseph or both as well as Lynn.

He did get 3 HC interviews last year, so with being able to take the OC on mid-season and do well with the Bills offense I guess he's improved his "coaching charisma".

Remember what I was said about this..? Prime examples.

the truth isn't as sad as you think. They are already set to interview two other black coaches.

Nfl.com coaching tracker is crap? Seems accurate to me.

What is sad is that we still use color to define some coaches. While the Rooney Rule drug some old white men to the alter and opened doors that had been locked tight, we still have a ways to go. When A Lynn is a candidate the way J McDaniels is a candidate we can find something else to argue about metaphorically speaking.

What is sad is that we still use color to define some coaches. While the Rooney Rule drug some old white men to the alter and opened doors that had been locked tight, we still have a ways to go. When A Lynn is a candidate the way J McDaniels is a candidate we can find something else to argue about metaphorically speaking.

I agree on this matter. There were a Hispanic and Asian coach and neither qualified as a minority. It should not be labelled as minority advancement but what it is - aid for black coaches because majority of players are black.

Why is McDaniels a candidate after failing miserably in Denver. Didn't he trade up for Tebow? That should disqualify him from any HC opportunity.

Why is McDaniels a candidate after failing miserably in Denver. Didn't he trade up for Tebow? That should disqualify him from any HC opportunity.

People can learn from mistakes.

However, McDaniels and the entire Tebow situation, for so many reasons, is reason I would never want McDaniels.

Instead of J McDaniels make it S McDermott, another great Irish candidate

that is just piss poor. you should go far away and think about your words.

i am not being my usual humorous self either.Just because Lynn does not have the titles in his resume, certainly does not disqualify him this group of elites. Many HC have to be vetted over and over before they break the line, and as we know alot of those are sent bank down to try again.

No reason the think Lynn cannot acclimate.

But the NFL make it harder and harder for anyone to succeed at that particular skillset.

Win Now, where my money Btch league.

I like Anthony Lynn

I don' like Whaley and the structure in flux.

Wishing him well, but hoping we can keep him at least as OC. it's a stretch, i know.

I agree with you. I want to keep Lynn as our OC but with the bang up job he did for us this year I can easily see another team bringing him in to HC. Wishing him the best.