Best Bills Twitter Follows???

dulles

I don't do a lot with twitter, but last offseason I found that it was the best way to get the freshest news on the Bills. I'm curious...

What are your favorite twitter follows for Bills news?
What makes them worth following?

@Bf_insiders

@jchenelly

@christrapasso

The first two have a source somewhere at OBD and have info before it's reported. Just a note that Chenelly tweets about a lot of non-Bills stuff, it's just that once in awhile he has info.

Trapasso works for NFL.com but is a bills fan and very balanced and informative

Edited by YoloinOhio

Ignore TBN unless you want to see them retweeting each other and giving each other high fives for their "takedown" of Whaley. I like Joe Chennelly, John Wawrow and Jenny Vrentas (national, but does get info).

John, Joe, and Jenny above, plus:

Josina from ESPN seems to have contacts with players or team.

Schefter (seems to have source in organization and also many around league - be careful of Jimmy Sexton factor)

Rapoport (seems to have source in organization and sources around league)

Trapasso

Tim Graham is about the only one from TBN that ever is able to actually break some news.

Matthew Fairburn

Sal provides some insight.

Others who I follow and have mixed feelings about: Ty Dunne, Rodak, Joe B (who seems to look at Sully as a role model for some reason based on some of his tweets)

Edited by Peter

@Bf_insiders

@jchenelly

@christrapasso

The first two have a source somewhere at OBD and have info before it's reported. Just a note that Chenelly tweets about a lot of non-Bills stuff, it's just that once in awhile he has info.

Trapasso works for NFL.com but is a bills fan and very balanced and informative

THANKS for the BF_Insiders recommendation. I hadn't read this article and found it illuminating: https://t.co/UejR8V3Jfm

THANKS for the BF_Insiders recommendation. I hadn't read this article and found it illuminating: https://t.co/UejR8V3Jfm

yes and it's Rex's camp or Rex himself saying Whaley never wanted him. For all the "Whaley is just trying to distance himself from Rex now! He was #allin!" No, he may have been ok with considering him but felt someone else was the better candidate in the end.... and went along with it because the owners wanted Rex. Edited by YoloinOhio

@RQUINN619 is a decent follow. No, not just because he's my boss.

@Cover1Bills for X's & O's work. Erik also contributes here.

@RyanLasal has had some decent info. Part of the Bills Fanatics group mentioned above.

@RDotDeuce & @BuffaloWins put out some good content. Rich is a great guy, if you can put up with his wrestling obsession :D

Not all news-related but strong opinions that I trust on Bills topics.

Edited by Blokestradamus