Chip Kelly anyone?

QB Bills

I know it's now fashionable to say that he sucks and his style won't work in the NFL because the league has caught on, but look at that laughable roster in San Fran. They would be in tough to win in the CFL. I'm giving him a pass for this year.

He had two good years then made some mistakes in Philly in his last year, but Nick Foles of all people had a 27:2 TD/INT ratio with him.

If we can procure a solid defensive coordinator like Wade or Schwartz, it could be the perfect mix.

He's a classic buy-low target and I think he could work really well with Tyrod. Him and Shady would have to make amends of course.

Give me Chip. No more half-measures with these lame candidates they're interviewing. It'll work out better than we all could hope or he'll flame out. At least it won't be the same old 6-10 to 8-8 purgatory we've been in.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty sure he would want to start EJ and puts ranch on his chicken wings

Sweet the tank is on!!

Seriously tho I will friggin puke if we hire him and if they do then we know for sure that Pegs is tanking.

I know it's now fashionable to say that he sucks and his style won't work in the NFL because the league has caught on, but look at that laughable roster in San Fran. They would be in tough to win in the CFL. I'm giving him a pass for this year.

He had two good years then made some mistakes in Philly in his last year, but Nick Foles of all people had a 27:2 TD/INT ratio with him.

If we can procure a solid defensive coordinator like Wade or Schwartz, it could be the perfect mix.

He's a classic buy-low target and I think he could work really well with Tyrod. Him and Shady would have to make amends of course.

Give me Chip. No more half-measures with these lame candidates they're interviewing. It'll work out better than we all could hope or he'll flame out. At least it won't be the same old 6-10 to 8-8 purgatory we've been in.

your right we wont go 8-8, we will go 0-16

the reason he did well at first is because the League hadn't figured him out yet but know they have and that college spread can't work in the NFL. Yes teams use spread concepts but a concept is not the whole offense.

Because it's true...the only success he had in Philly was with Andy Reid's roster....which he destroyed.....