The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

41 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another MAJOR story that's flown under the radar, haven't had time to write up thoughts on this but it's worth digging into the history of this man and how it relates to the OP thesis: 

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/ali-abdullah-saleh-yemen-strongman-dead-decades-playing-both-sides/

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-10984704

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/12/06/salehs-death-puts-yemens-war-at-crossroads.amp.html

I think this one is pretty cut and dry.

Former President hooked up with rebels.

Former President turns to opposite side for peace negotiations.

Rebels call former President a traitor.

Rebels kill former President.

Just now, snafu said:

I think this one is pretty cut and dry.

Former President hooked up with rebels.

Former President turns to opposite side for peace negotiations.

Rebels call former President a traitor.

Rebels kill former President.

:beer:

Good analysis. I'm not suggesting his death itself is being covered up, though: the rebels are claiming they killed him, but the wounds on the body aren't from sniper fire - they're more than likely from a shock wave from a big explosion (ie, KSA killed him, not the rebels). That's not really what interests me though. What interests me is the timing of it all. 

He spent three decades playing both sides against one another, was in bed somehow with both the Iranians and KSA... then he was no longer useful. What changed?

The leadership in KSA.  

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer:

Good analysis. I'm not suggesting his death itself is being covered up, though: the rebels are claiming they killed him, but the wounds on the body aren't from sniper fire - they're more than likely from a shock wave from a big explosion (ie, KSA killed him, not the rebels). That's not really what interests me though. What interests me is the timing of it all. 

He spent three decades playing both sides against one another, was in bed somehow with both the Iranians and KSA... then he was no longer useful. What changed?

The leadership in KSA.  

I think probably he sought out the new Saudi leadership after he saw the handwriting on the wall (probably figured the results of the purge was to make SA much stronger) and his jilted rebels didn't take it kindly.  He saw that there was probably a power shift.  That's what changed. The way it was reported, there was a battle and he was a casualty. I think his old buddies came looking for him and found him.

And I doubt that Iran is weeping over it. The part I think is being overblown is when you read that the rebels somehow got stronger over this. 

Just now, snafu said:

I think probably he sought out the new Saudi leadership after he saw the handwriting on the wall (probably figured the results of the purge was to make SA much stronger) and his jilted rebels didn't take it kindly.  He saw that there was probably a power shift.  That's what changed. The way it was reported, there was a battle and he was a casualty. I think his old buddies came looking for him and found him.

And I doubt that Iran is weeping over it. The part I think is being overblown is when you read that the rebels somehow got stronger over this. 

Correct. This was a major blow. They lost not only their leader but their best fighters. 

Just now, row_33 said:

I always enjoy working on ML matters or reading about them.

This is too obvious though...

That's your profession, correct? Forensic accounting? I'm sure you could speak more about this than I can. 

But in light of what happened in KSA/is happening in the KSA I found this announcement... interesting. 

17 hours ago, westerndecline said:

This is crazy **** but totally believable... It's obvious trump is an outsider the establishment and deep state feel threatened by

And his National Security Advisor has already pleaded guilty and is going to testify. Swirling in the bowl is his presidency 

"We knew the FBI was involved in Trump dossier during campaign. Now we learn knowledge of dossier reached into highest levels of Obama Justice Department."

"The Ohr revelation comes not long after word that top FBI agent Peter Strzok was removed from the Mueller investigation for anti-Trump text messages he exchanged with a top FBI lawyer who had also worked for the Mueller probe. Now, with news of Ohr’s contacts with Steele and Simpson, Republicans on Capitol Hill — and perhaps some Democrats, too — will wonder just how far the Obama Justice Department officials went in the effort to stop Trump."

quoting Byron York.

It's especially disturbing to read about this right after the reading about the Wisconsin DOJ report on John Doe investigation.

Both stories are about Democratic partisans using the machinery of government to go after their Republican rivals.

I assume dirty tricks are part of every campaign by all sides who have serious intentions of winning.

To point a finger ONLY at one party, and just because of a suckybaby temper tantrum over losing, is entertaining but wasteful.

Much to say today about the FBI/DOJ... but before then I'm switching back to Syria for a bit because it's all connected to what we're seeing unfold: 

Yesterday the Intercept released more documents from their Snowden trove. This one document in particular adds more solid evidence to one of the points I've been raising for over two years now: The US government was aware, supported, and funded a direct relationship between the Syrian "opposition" and foreign governments who were sending waves of jihadists into Syria MUCH earlier than the mainstream admits.

NSA-Slide-on-Saudi-ordered-Attack-By-Syrian-Rebels-1508788708

https://theintercept.com/2017/10/24/syria-rebels-nsa-saudi-prince-assad/

March 2013... key date. 

By 2013 (if not 2011 as I've been arguing) the US was well aware that the FSA was nothing more than proxy force for KSA (cough - just like ISIS - cough). And yet despite this awareness, the US made no bones about arming, funding, and training the FSA while calling them local "moderate" rebels. None of those descriptors are true and State and CIA knew it at the time: 

http://www.ibtimes.com/us-funds-trains-arms-moderate-opposition-syria-who-are-rebels-1685180

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2012/al-monitor/us-authorizes-financial-support.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/cia-begins-weapons-delivery-to-syrian-rebels/2013/09/11/9fcf2ed8-1b0c-11e3-a628-7e6dde8f889d_story.html?utm_term=.f1d6dec2d80e

(many other sources linked in the OP of this thread)

So, from AT LEAST 2013, 44's administration's was helping fund, arm, and train FOREIGN insurgents from KSA and our Gulf State Allies to flood Syria and kill not just Assad's men but civilians in an effort to force regime change. This is now not speculation, it's proven fact from US TS/SCI documents released (three years too late) by the Intercept.

Strangely (or not strangely if you've been paying attention), the same Intercept article pushes two "facts" which have long been debunked (by some of it's OWN reporters): 1) that the attack in question didn't cause any civilian casualties, this is false, 2) That the 2011 civil war was an "organic and peaceful movement" at the start. Neither of these are true. 

Why these contradictions? I point you to the majority owner of the Intercept: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Omidyar

Omidyar was a frequent WH guest of Obama, meeting more often with the president than Eric Schmidt, Zuckerberg, Bezos or any of the other Silicon Valley folks - even more than the owner of the NYTs:

"Scahill's question is a good one — and it's also very easy to answer: If the White House has a problem with First Look, it’s a pretty safe bet they’ll pick up the phone and call Pierre Omidyar."

https://pando.com/2014/03/23/revealed-visitor-logs-show-full-extent-of-pierre-and-pamela-omidyars-cozy-white-house-ties/

Omidyar was HEAVILY involved financially with the WH and USAID in funding the revolutionaries in the Ukraine who overthrew the democratically elected government in 2014  and forced Putin's hand. The Ukraine, like Syria, was a US backed regime change play from the beginning - this despite the propaganda the west was drowned with about Crimea being "invaded" and "taken over" by a "hostile" Russia. This was never the full story, and of course set the hook for all the Russian hysteria we've seen in the 3 years since. Review the original post in this thread for more on the previous administration's role (and HRC's role) in the Ukraine.

Draw the comparisons to how the Syrian "civil war" was engineered. 

It's the same playbook.

Funded by the same people.

Pushed by the same administration in secret...

..with CIA help. 

THIS CIA influence (which is not the entire agency, merely powerful elements within it) is under assault on all fronts with this new administration. 

The connection between the Omidyar and 44's administration explains a lot about how the Intercept has covered certain flash points since 2013. It also explains why the Intercept would have sat on this explosive document for 3 years, releasing it now when the war is over rather than years ago when it might have saved lives. 

(More about the Intercept's struggles with its owner: https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/02/ken-silverstein-the-intercept-115586_full.html )

How does this tie into 2017?

Go back to 45's first few days in office. He immediately began firing swaths of people at CIA and State. State department = CIA in many, many, MANY ways. Now that the State Department is being cleaned out, and reporting things a bit more honestly, including Wednesday where the State Department finally admitted (in a backdoor way) Syrian rebel groups had access to and had deployed CHEMICAL WEAPONS (something that has been covered in this thread and denied by the MSM as being ridiculous) and something that should make everyone re-analyze the chemical attacks in Syria and their origin: 

"Tactics of  ISIS, Hayat Tahrir al-Sham, and other violent extremist groups include the use of suicide bombers, kidnapping, small and heavy arms, improvised explosive devices, and chemical weapons."

https://sy.usembassy.gov/security-message-u-s-citizens-travel-warning-syria/

So now that State is beginning to report honestly about such matters (after the fact, of course), we are seeing the evidence for these regime change wars, and the CIA and administration's culpability in them, be released.  

This all ties back to Flynn and Rogers. The Russian-gate soft coup was pushed BY THE SAME PEOPLE WHO PUSHED THE UKRAINIAN AND SYRIAN REGIME CHANGE WARS. It's not just "Obama loyalists" doing this, the nefarious CIA/Shadow Government influence existed BEFORE 44's administration and continues today - though it's being resisted and fought for the first time since the 1960s. 

Remember Flynn and Rogers role in the events in Syria (and Ukraine). Flynn was run out of DIA in 2014 for raising issues about this very CIA program to fund FSA/ISIS/AQ rebels (which was then denied in 2014 as being "conspiracy" or "Flynn Facts"). 44's administration didn't just run Flynn out of his position, they smeared him in the process. Claiming it had to do with his poor treatment of his staff. I now have met DOZENS of men who served under Flynn. Every single one of them would lay down their life for the man. This story of him being an abusive boss was never anything more than an excuse.

Flynn was FURIOUS about having to lose men fighting the same jihadists in Iraq and elsewhere in the ME who received their training, funding, and weapons from this CIA gun running program (which... should be pointed out... ran out of Benghazi until September 2012). But the NDAs he signed upon being fired prevented him from talking about this. Until... his plea agreement last week which releases him from ALL NDAs he was previously bound by. 

They picked a fight with the wrong !@#$ing spook. As we're about to see. 

Rogers also had a falling out in October of 2016 with the Obama White House. Why? Dig and you'll see it's related to the SAME PROGRAM. More specifically, with regards to Rogers, it has to do with the FISA orders to wiretap Flynn and others on Trump's teams (this is still technically speculation, but based on the FISA judge being forced to step down yesterday I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts this is the reason). 

About a year ago now I wrote the OP which laid out a clear case of a civil war going on behind the scenes. Specifically the group within the MiC and USIC that had been in control since at least 1963, were being shown the door with events like Brexit and Trump's election. Now we're seeing more and more evidence of the cleaning house of these corrupt elements which have hijacked our country to THEIR benefit, not ours. 

*An 11 month investigation into the DOJ/FBI aided by Flynn's network of Leak Killers was launched in January and is about to result in a MAJOR shakeup of the FBI and DOJ. 

*Nov 4th: A purge in KSA takes TRILLIONS of dirty money off the table, trillions that were being funneled to various terrorists organizations and other assets of this shadow government which is then used to foment terror, unrest, and regime change around the world. You can't clean up the corruption until you first cut off its funding source. This is why the KSA coup is SO vital to understand what's happening today. If you don't factor it in, you're missing the biggest piece of the puzzle. 

* Over 30 congresscritters have announced their resignations or that they are not going to run for re-election (these are pols put into submission by the shake up, either through threatening to expose their dirty laundry or other means). 

* Hollywood and MSM figure heads and messengers have been taken out in sex scandals and other things that were known for YEARS yet covered up. This cuts off the propaganda for this shadow group. 

This all is being painted by partisans (on both sides) as GOP vs democrats. It's either an egregious overstep by the GOP and Trump (if you're on the left) or righteous justice being delivered to Obama's flunkies (if you're on the right). The truth is it's both and neither of these things. The MSM is useless in reporting this story because the MSM is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the powers that were. They've now been cut off from their funding and sources and thus are confused, scared, and have no idea what's really happening.

What's really happening is that DARKNESS IS ON THE RUN. 

More to come...  

• Like (+1) 1