The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

If we’re worried about the incestuous “swamp,”

the fact Trump’s campaign chair AND the brother of Hillary’s chair were lobbying partners...............

any debate ?

Corruption isn’t based on one policial ideal...............It is sadly something specific to an individual …

10 Saudi princes were just arrested, including CitiBanks' largest individual investor (and the owner of many US politicians) Al-Waleed bin Tala (who owns the hotel where the shooting took place in Vegas, and owns a large stake in Twitter, and the second largest holding at 21st Century Fox).

Relevant tweet from 2015:

zo1V755.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/top-saudi-official-ousted-princes-reportedly-arrested-50934342

This also happened today, perhaps unrelated, perhaps not:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/11/04/saudi-arabia-intercepts-yemen-missile-targeting-main-airport/832734001/

This could get interesting... 

Names of the people arrested in SA:

16e9hQT.png

http://www.denverpost.com/2006/09/11/bush-ties-to-bin-laden-haunt-grim-anniversary/

The list of Saudis arrested appear to be the elite with the strongest connections to the USIC... but it's probably unrelated.:ph34r:

(also I would have put these all into one post but the new set up isn't letting me edit my posts for some reason)

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

For instance, the organization is not currently accepting new donations from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which has donated between $10 million and $25 million to the foundation in the past. However, a charitable foundation started by Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal donated this year.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/07/30/amid-presidential-campaign-launch-clinton-foundation-reports-rising-donations/?utm_term=.78c557ed9925

Muna Abu Soliman, known as “Saudi Arabia’s Oprah,” served as FSA’s director. She went on to found a charity on behalf of the Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, a leading member of the royal family who was financing pro-Arab curricula in U.S. schools when FSA launched. Bin Talal has made little secret of his intentions in the U.S.: In 2002, he complained that Bill Clinton was paid $267,000 to speak at the Jeddah Economic Forum, an annual summit hosted in Saudi Arabia: “He could not serve the Arab cause as he is out of office,” he said.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/419178/clinton-foundation-took-money-saudi-propagandists-joel-gehrke

"Shaykh Osama wanted to keep a record who give money ... who is to be listened to or who contribute to – to the jihad," he said in broken English, according to the testimony that was first reported by the New York Times and has been seen by The Telegraph.

Among those listed were Prince Turki al-Faisal, then the Saudi intelligence chief; Prince Bandar Bin Sultan, the longtime Saudi ambassador to the United States and Prince al-Waleed bin Talal, a prominent billionaire investor.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/11390705/Saudi-princes-supported-al-Qaeda-before-911-claims-twentieth-hijacker.html

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=1402008

11 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Followed up with a church shooting to divert coverage

Like clockwork. Though, who knows what it's supposed to distract us from. There are two sealed indictments awaiting release (some say it's Flynn and son, others say it's Tony Podesta and Huma). There's also the Paradise Papers release which is bad news for a lot of powerful people (at least in terms of image). Then there's the purge going on in SA. 

Speaking of... Another big connection in terms of the people arrested yesterday:

Bakr bin Laden, chairman of the big Saudi Binladin construction group, and Alwaleed al-Ibrahim, owner of the MBC television network, were also detained.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-arrests/future-saudi-king-tightens-grip-on-power-with-arrests-including-prince-alwaleed-idUSKBN1D506P?il=0

This week is going to be bumpy. Buckle up, folks. Don't fall for the hysteria. It's coming.

1 hour ago, Philly McButterpants said:

interesting stuff.  The SA goings on are not getting a lot of press, at least to my knowledge.  I wonder what the connection is?

The connection, at least in my opinion/speculation of the moment, is the fact 7 of the 11 arrested have deep, deep, DEEP financial ties to not only both political parties (we are talking $100s of millions to the Clinton Foundation, The Pelosi foundation, McCain's charity group, the Bushes et al) plus Talal owns a large stake in some powerful media and social media outlets. The Saudis, for years now, have held major stakes in various media outlets and had paid millions/lobbied both sides of the political aisle. 

There is also the reality that a lot of this went down on a Saturday - the national attention is diverted to begin with - I would bet tomorrow we will see more coverage on what's happening. Or, well, maybe not after what happened in Texas. 

For further speculation/information: There's also a strong connection between 7 of the 11 men arrested and the Podesta Group (along with a lot of other powerful lobby groups). Tony Podesta resigned last week, many speculate that's because he knew he was going to be indicted. There are currently 12 sealed indictments per Pacer - if one of them is Tony Podesta then that would be a sign that this is connected directly to the corruption within the DC establishment. 

But, if you're really going to go after the Podesta types on K-Street and in the DC establishment you first have to take out their protection and money. Which most definitely is what at least 7 of the 11 arrested provided for a wide swath of politicians and lobbyists in DC. The moment that happens, the rats know their goose is cooked and begin to scurry and enact whatever backup plans they have made. Including, as we've seen with JFK, taking out a sitting president.

So, to further put on the speculation hat, look at the timing of events:

1) Kushner was in Saudi Arabia just days before the arrests. 

2) Hours before leaving the country (and thus being protected by not just SS but military/Pentagon assets) 45 tweets a bizarre message:  

I'm speculating WILDLY... but if I were writing a spy thriller that sure looks in hindsight like some sort of "go" order. 

But we'll find out if this holds any water if Tony Podesta is actually indicted this week.

44 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

Wow.

So who arrest's these Saudi Princes? I mean, who has the authority in Saudi Arabia, religious leaders?

Domestically there was a new anti-corruption committee established by Royal Decree. Realistically this is part of a move by the new crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman. He's quite literally purging Saudi Arabia of its elite with the strongest ties to both the DC establishment and (more importantly) Langley. 

Here's a good summary of the basics:

https://theintercept.com/2017/11/05/what-happened-in-saudi-arabia-last-night-and-how-washington-corruption-enabled-it/

Edited by Deranged Rhino

I have never believed that Trump cares a whit about health care, abortion, civil rights, etc. (domestic issues). He would be satisfied if all that stuff just stayed as it is. What he really wants is a worldwide shift of power and control of wealth, at the highest levels. He represents a power grab by a faction, a battle within the elite class.

That is why there has been full on resistance from other politicians, the media, and well, just about anyone in power. 

I can only hope he is more benevolent than the people he is displacing.

Balls of steel on Trump.

Edited by OJABBA

12 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

I have never believed that Trump cares a whit about health care, abortion, civil rights, etc. (domestic issues). He would be satisfied if all that stuff just stayed as it is. What he really wants is a worldwide shift of power and control of wealth, at the highest levels. He represents a power grab by a faction, a battle within the elite class.

That is why there has been full on resistance from other politicians, the media, and well, just about anyone in power. 

I can only hope he is more benevolent than the people he is displacing.

Balls of steel on Trump.

If you go back and read the first post in this thread, you'll see that's my working hypothesis with regards to the nuttiness we've seen transpire over the past 16+ months. :beer:

This is a war between the various factions that have nothing to do with traditional nation states. But we'll see in a little while if any of the recent speculation on my part holds water. It may not...

Ha, I'd never read the opener....nothing seems unreasonable there. I'm not sure why people would think it's too far out. I can see them thinking it's wrong, or not supported with enough evidence to convince them, but the reality is certainly just as complicated. 

I'm not sure if you have seen anything about the connections between the CIA and the Boston Bombers. There is no way that wasn't orchestrated, and if they are willing to do that to US citizens, then I have to question every "terrorist" event.

Saudi accuses Iran of potential 'act of war'

The surprise resignation of Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri in Riyadh on the weekend also comes in the context of Saudi's renewed push to confront long-time rival Iran.

In his resignation speech, Hariri, a long-time ally of Saudi Arabia, accused Iran of sowing "disorder and destruction" in Lebanon. He also criticised Hezbollah, a Lebanese political and armed resistance movement allied with Tehran, for building "a state within a state".

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/saudi-accuses-iran-potential-act-war-171106063249381.html

The recent J. Kushner visit to SA . If a war did break out between Saudi A. and Iran would Trump join the war on the side of SA ?

Could the resignation of Lebanese PM due to hezbollah and Iran give Israel the green light to strike  hezbollah forces in Lebanon ?