The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

24 minutes ago, 32ABBA said:

Nobody owes this Daz guy a single ***** response. 

Explain to me why a one sided echo chamber puppet like yourself deserves one, but someone who thinks for themselves  doesn't?  Having you all do the rat parade down main street is EXACTLY what they want you to do.  

Mediaite captured Trump’s hilarious attempt to explain the issue in what was supposed to be a softball interview by Fox Business’s Maria Bartiromo:

“It was the greatest political crime in the history of our country,” Trump said — despite National Security Agency Director Paul Nakasone stating that the unmasking was approved through traditional channels. “If I were a Democrat instead of a Republican, I think everybody would have been in jail a long time ago. And I’m talking with 50 year sentences. It is a disgrace what’s happened. This is the greatest political scam, hoax, in the history of our country.”
“It is the biggest political scandal we’ve ever seen,” Bartiromo reassured the president.
“People should be going to jail for this stuff.”

“Explain to our audience what this means,” Bartiromo implored. Peter Strzok! Lisa Page! An “insurance policy” to take Trump out! Huh?! Cut to commercial.

8 hours ago, daz28 said:

He gets 5 likes for not answering the question.

I answered the question. It made your comment look as fake and phony as it really was. You claimed Obama didn't want to turn Syria into a new Iraq and stayed out of it. That was factually incorrect. Instead of staying out of it, Obama allied with enemies of this country who slaughtered Americans (and many other innocents) and gave them arms, funding, and training to turn Syria from a hot spot into a hell hole. 

And it was done with an eye towards making Iran stronger. 

Your ignorance is not surprising, it's totally on brand for you, but it's still ignorance. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Whoa. I wonder if they raider her office, grabbed her laptop, and confiscated her cell phone?

I don't know. I know they took Burr's phone, and recall there were multiple felony leaks from the SSCI (swampiest committee on the Hill). This will get more interesting as it goes along. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Whoa. I wonder if they raider her office, grabbed her laptop, and confiscated her cell phone?

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't know. I know they took Burr's phone, and recall there were multiple felony leaks from the SSCI (swampiest committee on the Hill). This will get more interesting as it goes along. 

Wouldn't it be something, assuming things go bad for her which could be an extremely poor assumption at this point, that the thing that brought her down wasn't allowing at minimum the appearance of allowing (wittingly or unwittingly) a Chinese spy to have access to the conversations of some of the most powerful people in our government but rather her own greed.

• Like (+1) 4