The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Imagine being this person, believing making pedophiles more visible is a negative contribution.

Absolutely disgusting.

Seems to me there's a reason for his nonsense. Back when the country was debating making gay marriage legal he was on a gigantic crusade supporting it. That was about the only thing he commented on here. Now, why would he want to keep pedophilia hidden and not exposed?

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Imagine being this person, believing making pedophiles more visible is a negative contribution.

Absolutely disgusting.

I called our resident pedophile when most here, including your many board heroes, treated his presence as acceptable.

Pasting Tweets is brave though, I'll give you that. 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Absolutely disgusting.

The Tweet is from The Talk on CBS and doesn't reference a pedophile, though. If references disgusting lessons. The Talk does not reference who specifically is teaching those lessons, though. I wish it did.  

31 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I called our resident pedophile when most here, including your many board heroes, treated his presence as acceptable.

Pasting Tweets is brave though, I'll give you that. 

Take up whether or not certain types of criminals should have posting privileges here with SDS.

But I’m not talking about board policy.  I’m talking about you, very specifically you treating the exposure of the push to normalize and main stream pedophilia as a negative.

Makes a man wonder.

Don’t like it?  Then readjust your broken moral compass, and stop doing it.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

6 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I’m talking about you, very specifically you treating the exposure of the push to normalize and main stream pedophilia as a negative.

Link?

I'll be waiting. 

I called out the board pedophile. Did you?

But keep posting twitter links you brave soul. Because nothing is more courageous than being against pedophiles!  

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Link?

I'll be waiting. 

But keep posting twitter links you brave soul. Because nothing is more courageous than being against pedophiles!  

10 hours ago, John Adams said:

Because there's not a website where you can see Tweets, I come here to see them. Thanks DR.

Right here, maybe less than 20 total posts ago, in this very thread, where you disparaged someone for posting information regarding widespread normalization of pedophilia.

By all means though, continue down the “protect the pedos path”.

I guess that’s what PPP means to you, personally.

Or, take a step back and examine the vile and rancid position you’re staking out here.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Chelsea is so close, but gets the timeline wrong.

I think I prefer the nitwitery of Chelsea Handler to the Taylor Swiftesque angst of Meghan McCain.  She loved her father, fine, but this extended family thing is nauseating.  And very little screams “I need more attention!” quite like a tweet imploring the twitter crowd to stop judging her for publicly announcing her devotion to a US Senator.  

• Like (+1) 1

I can't recall if this had been posted.

From Nov. 22nd: Election Fraud on a National Scale?

Dallas patriots Kevin Freeman, host of the Economic War Room on BlazeTV and Russ Ramsland, a voter fraud and election expert, have released detailed findings from a cyber/forensic investigation into election fraud utilizing compromised voting machines in 2018 (and quite probably, in the governor’s race in 2019 in Kentucky). 

In summary terms, Freeman’s “Episode #70” reveals that (1) security protections in voting machines were disabled, (2) penetration and manipulation of actual vote tabulations was and is possible, and (3) evidence already exists that votes were surreptitiously, electronically manipulated to change election results. 

In essence, security protections in software (operated on voting machines throughout the country) had been purposely disabled or ‘un-activated’; penetration of the machines was possible via online access methods widely understood among reasonably sophisticated IT people; and mismatches in time-stamped dataflows suggest votes were changed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Right here, maybe less than 20 total posts ago, in this very thread, where you disparaged someone for posting information regarding widespread normalization of pedophilia.

By all means though, continue down the “protect the pedos path”.

I guess that’s what PPP means to you, personally.

Or, take a step back and examine the vile and rancid position you’re staking out here.

Just so I have this straight, making fun of the retweeting nature of PPP is defending pedophiles. 

Mmm-kay. 

U no reed gud. 

It must hurt to be as moran-ic as you.

17 hours ago, Foxx said:

like... with a telephone?

Good catch. I called him out. 

How about you? 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, John Adams said:

Link?

I'll be waiting. 

I'm always skeptical about the loudest protester of something

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Just so I have this straight, making fun of the retweeting nature of PPP is defending pedophiles. 

Mmm-kay. 

U no reed gud. 

It must hurt to be as moran-ic as you.

I remember, back a few years ago, when you presented a reasonable and decent online presence here when you posted under the Ben Franklin handle.  I don’t remember what points of agreement/disagreement we may have had, but I do remember that no one considered you to be a cancer to the community.

Now you’ve taken to attacking exposing pedophiles, and being completely intellectually dishonest about it, because of your contempt for the individual posting.

That says more about you than anything else, and everyone here can see it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I remember, back a few years ago, when you presented a reasonable and decent online presence here when you posted under the Ben Franklin handle.  I don’t remember what points of agreement/disagreement we may have had, but I do remember that no one considered you to be a cancer to the community.

I don't remember you at all from a few years ago but thanks for being a fan.