The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It was covered in length in the Deep State thread and the DOJ thread. You'll have to search a bit until I'm back to my office. 

His "partners" who were indicted were indicted because of the information Flynn gave to the DOJ. He was the big witness, included in that trial was the discovery of documents showing he asked the DIA for permission first (because he was on a mission, not going rogue) and they granted it. Because the target was his partners, not Flynn. 

Flynn's a patriot.

Wasn't on the team for long from what I remember

matt-flynn-patriots.jpg?itok=tbsNpjDA&w=

Do you mean the Flynn who plead guilty?

He plead guilty to what, Gary? 

Be honest. 

It had nothing to do with Russia, nothing to do with Turkey, nothing to do with FARA or lobbying. 

He plead guilty to a process crime which the FBI didn't even think he committed, framed him for by altering documents to prove their case, and threatened his son with years in prison if he didn't take the plea. 

But it's irrelevant, because its all going to be tossed. As I said would happen three years ago.

Flynn is a patriot who sacrificed more than you'll ever have to give to this country, Gary. 

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You don't need to sell me anymore, Gary. You've convinced the rest of the board that you're a dishonest asshat who won't even have the digital nuts to stand by your words. 

You made the sale, we're convinced. 

Two days in a row you reference my genitalia. Pretty creepy - especially for an incel - see a shrink.

5 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

You said you would stop reading my posts. You haven't. You lied. I don't trust a liar. 

Go retweet Trump Jr and adjust your tinfoil hat.

7a65c5b26dbd4e17b4b2dca2c06e9869.jpg

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

Two days in a row you reference my genitalia. Pretty creepy - especially for an incel - see a shrink.

Again, he's referencing your elbow.  :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nothing to offer -- despite three years of trying, and multiple accounts to hide behind. 

Don't be Gary, class. Be better than Gary.

Gary's usefulness here is on par with spreading manure on a parking lot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

Deflects to Clinton Tom - what's up doggy?! Hear any good Petty tunes lately?

"Deflects to Clinton?"  It's called a joke, moron.  

You're a lot more tolerable when your sense of humor is plugged in.

• Like (+1) 1