The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Scrutiny on Flynn’s ties to Turkey first stemmed from an op-ed he wrote for The Hill on Election Day 2016.

In the op-ed, Flynn defended Erdogan from criticism of his crackdown on dissidents and labeled Gulen a “shady Islamic mullah” who “portrays himself as a moderate, but he is in fact a radical Islamist.”

It was later revealed that his now-defunct Flynn Intel Group had been paid $530,000 by Dutch-based company called Inovo BV, which in turn had ties to the Turkish government.

The bulk of the $530,000 contract was to produce a documentary to boost Turkey’s image, as well as to conduct research on Gulen.In March 2017, Flynn and his consulting firm retroactively registered as foreign agents working on be
half Turkey.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/421780-turkey-and-michael-flynn-five-things-to-know

I don't like Erdogan 

Edited by ALF

30 minutes ago, ALF said:

Scrutiny on Flynn’s ties to Turkey first stemmed from an op-ed he wrote for The Hill on Election Day 2016.

In the op-ed, Flynn defended Erdogan from criticism of his crackdown on dissidents and labeled Gulen a “shady Islamic mullah” who “portrays himself as a moderate, but he is in fact a radical Islamist.”

It was later revealed that his now-defunct Flynn Intel Group had been paid $530,000 by Dutch-based company called Inovo BV, which in turn had ties to the Turkish government.

The bulk of the $530,000 contract was to produce a documentary to boost Turkey’s image, as well as to conduct research on Gulen.In March 2017, Flynn and his consulting firm retroactively registered as foreign agents working on be
half Turkey.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/421780-turkey-and-michael-flynn-five-things-to-know

I don't like Erdogan 

He wasn't charged, or indicted on any of this... why?

Because he was working for the DIA on a sting operation related to all of this. 

Stop believing the words of proven liars and manipulators, Alf. They've been wrong on every beat of this story.

48 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Which report is scheduled to come out this week? The one no one knew about? Or the biggie?

It's the OIG report on FBI's handling of confidential informants (Steele, Halper and others). 

It's the pre-show to the big-show.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He wasn't charged, or indicted on any of this... why?

Because he was working for the DIA on a sting operation related to all of this. 

Stop believing the words of proven liars and manipulators, Alf. They've been wrong on every beat of this story.

Link ?  I hope that is true , really

4 minutes ago, ALF said:

Link ?  I hope that is true , really

It was covered in length in the Deep State thread and the DOJ thread. You'll have to search a bit until I'm back to my office. 

His "partners" who were indicted were indicted because of the information Flynn gave to the DOJ. He was the big witness, included in that trial was the discovery of documents showing he asked the DIA for permission first (because he was on a mission, not going rogue) and they granted it. Because the target was his partners, not Flynn. 

Flynn's a patriot.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was covered in length in the Deep State thread and the DOJ thread. You'll have to search a bit until I'm back to my office. 

His "partners" who were indicted were indicted because of the information Flynn gave to the DOJ. He was the big witness, included in that trial was the discovery of documents showing he asked the DIA for permission first (because he was on a mission, not going rogue) and they granted it. Because the target was his partners, not Flynn. 

Flynn's a patriot.

I had no idea , that's great news , thanks D.R.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1