The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

guillotine.gif.0ef97dbd72697f16a5dcb049105ec1d9.gif

It is almost as if Trump (the Trump administration) felt Russia and Turkey  were (are) better keepers of classified information than Nancy, Chuckie, and the rest of the Ds. 

And sadly for our country, it is true. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Hedge said:

CNN reports “women and children died during the raid”. When a parent detonate an explosive 3” from the face of her child, yes, they often die. I’m not sure why the headline wouldn’t suggest they were killed by their mother, but I guess you could describe some of the victims of the Son of Sam killer with the headline Couple Dies In Datsun.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

CNN reports “women and children died during the raid”. When a parent detonate an explosive 3” from the face of her child, yes, they often die. I’m not sure why the headline wouldn’t suggest they were killed by their mother, but I guess you could describe some of the victims of the Son of Sam killer with the headline Couple Dies In Datsun.

I am honestly surprised the headline wasn't: TRUMP KILLS CHILDREN!!!  Eventually, that will be the talking-point. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

:lol:

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/1188486793609568256

why? she'll probably get up and walk out, amiright??

Pelosi is like the senior manager in the company that's been employed for 30 years that brings nothing to the table that you work around because nothing gets done otherwise and working with that person is so unpleasant. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1