The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

...They won't even try to hide it. 

Imagine being that ***** sad. 

Loser.

Because ISIS isn't who we're told they are -- and the situation on the ground often is not what we're told either. 

really hope he's alive. If only to see how quick it takes him to name check McCain.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wow... they really got him 

Will be VERY interesting to see how this is covered. 

Pretty sure it'll be covered as "Trump was doing Russia's work, he betrayed our Kurdish allies, wag the dog, impeach."

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Pretty sure it'll be covered as "Trump was doing Russia's work, he betrayed our Kurdish allies, wag the dog, impeach."

Oh -- here:

I imagine those will be the talking points. 

Word is it was a major firefight. 

No update on US casualties, if any. But my phone is blowing up with some Coronado friends celebrating, so I'm thinking not.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Will be VERY interesting to see how this is covered. 

I've also seen word that 2 of his wives were killed, while none of his children were injured.

It's amusing to see a bunch of Leftist nutcases all over Twitter right now saying that his children will just carry on his legacy. It must be difficult for them to be denied the righteous outrage of blaming the current administration for the death of children.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Oh -- here:

I imagine those will be the talking points. 

Word is it was a major firefight. 

No update on US casualties, if any. But my phone is blowing up with some Coronado friends celebrating, so I'm thinking not.

What a bunch of total ***** ######s.  

If Trump takes personal credit for killing al-Baghdadi because he personally made the courageous decision to go ahead with the mission over the objections of Joe Biden, my opinion is the same about that as it is about Obama's ridiculous victory laps: ***** off with that *****.

Bit since the goddamn mother*****ing ######s are going to go full ###### on this, I'm going to be forced, somehow, to "defend" Trump by pointing out their ######ed bull#### is just that: ######ed bull####.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

What a bunch of total ***** ######s.  

If Trump takes personal credit for killing al-Baghdadi because he personally made the courageous decision to go ahead with the mission over the objections of Joe Biden, my opinion is the same about that as it is about Obama's ridiculous victory laps: ***** off with that *****.

Bit since the goddamn mother*****ing ######s are going to go full ###### on this, I'm going to be forced, somehow, to "defend" Trump by pointing out their ######ed bull#### is just that: ######ed bull####.

Heavily redacted post right there  ^^^^

• Haha (+1) 1